impaling :D

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

impaling :D

Postby reexar77 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:36 pm

sooo i'm Romanian and if it's one thing we love doing that's impaling our enemies on stakes just like our mighty king Vlad the Impaler , can we please get the posiblity to impale animals and the bodies of our enemies on stakes so that they can show our victory towards people passing by our walls? :lol:
The Infamous Alex A.K.A The Lion , The Fallen King , Destroyer of Worlds , Taker of women , Down under criminal , That one guy who forgets to bring his axe , Also lover of kittens and cupcakes , Stalker of mammoths and harvester of moss , Dispatcher of Russians , Rider of Buttstalion , Basement troll , Slayer of honeybuns , Romanian bane of nature
reexar77

Re: impaling :D

Postby dafels » Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:47 pm

reexar77 wrote:can we please get the posiblity to impale animals and the bodies of our enemies on stakes so that they can show our victory towards people passing by our walls? :lol:

cool idea tbh if the bodies dont despawn
dafels

Postby sMartins » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:00 pm

Vampires on H&H...Count Draculaaa
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby reexar77 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:02 pm

sMartins wrote:Vampires on H&H...Count Draculaaa

indeed ^,..,^
The Infamous Alex A.K.A The Lion , The Fallen King , Destroyer of Worlds , Taker of women , Down under criminal , That one guy who forgets to bring his axe , Also lover of kittens and cupcakes , Stalker of mammoths and harvester of moss , Dispatcher of Russians , Rider of Buttstalion , Basement troll , Slayer of honeybuns , Romanian bane of nature
reexar77

Postby Mafious » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:35 pm

yes :twisted:

also we need a headsnan axe or a way to hang criminals.

head should be boiled to get the skull and you should be able to use your enemies body to make mulch, the ultimate form of disrespect.
https://strawpoll.com/xh2d3zr2 if you give a fuck about mining vote on this. Make mining great again! Bring back old supports.
Mafious

Postby jorb » Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 pm

Could be fun... amirite?
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby reexar77 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:24 pm

jorb wrote:Could be fun... amirite?

YES! THANK YOU! THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN I REPEAT THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN GET THE SHEEP JERKY FAST LADS!
reexar77

Postby Redlaw » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:25 pm

I just had this image of people spawning alts, just to pike and make there home look scary...
Redlaw

Postby reexar77 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Redlaw wrote:I just had this image of people spawning alts, just to pike and make there home look scary...

Halloween is close so it would be nice also after the bodies decay and drop there items the skeletons remain on the Stake so it looks even more spooky
reexar77

Return to Critique & Ideas