new combat pve boring

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

new combat pve boring

Postby shubla » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:40 pm

You just bind chop to key 1 and then aggro any animal and hold button 1.
In earlier combat you had to use some defenses and stuff. (Except if you had good enough armor class to block all hits)
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Re: new combat pve boring

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:41 pm

shubla wrote:You just bind chop to key 1 and then aggro any animal and hold button 1.
In earlier combat you had to use some defenses and stuff. (Except if you had good enough armor class to block all hits)

PVE is actually really good right now, go try 1v1ing trolls or mammoths if you have stats high enough to just chop all other animals.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby Redlaw » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:08 pm

I am enjoying it as well, hoping to learn more moves and so on. Wish I would not get half killed so easily, even if unless the animal I am fighting is top notch (bears but I might have gotten my states up to the point I wont ding my armor idk fully yet).

Hell sometimes I do it right and kill something pother times it runs.... its more fun for me then it was when I just stung them twice and they fell to the ground.
Redlaw

Postby jorb » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:46 pm

I agree that it becomes too one-dimensional when you outstat the enemy massively, but I think it's quite fun against tougher kritters. Thinking about it. Would rather not touch combat too much right now.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Robben_DuMarsch » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 pm

jorb wrote:I agree that it becomes too one-dimensional when you outstat the enemy massively, but I think it's quite fun against tougher kritters. Thinking about it. Would rather not touch combat too much right now.

Perhaps it should become more difficult to massively out-stat critters.
Several orders more difficult.
Robben_DuMarsch

Postby Jacobian123 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Bears are actually pretty fun right now for me. Good combat for PvE.
W3-W8 - Hermit
W9 - (Ex)-Leader of Vidarrheim

Image Image Image
Jacobian123

Postby MrPunchers » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:58 pm

Against stronger animals it's way more fun, they should really add something that doesn't kill you after it KO's you, but is still hard to fight.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby xTrainx » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:58 pm

Robben_DuMarsch wrote:
jorb wrote:I agree that it becomes too one-dimensional when you outstat the enemy massively, but I think it's quite fun against tougher kritters. Thinking about it. Would rather not touch combat too much right now.

Perhaps it should become more difficult to massively out-stat critters.
Several orders more difficult.

is this a bow hunter i spot?
xTrainx

Return to Critique & Ideas