Islands & Crossroads

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Islands & Crossroads

Postby Chebermech » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:11 pm

MrPunchers wrote:We don't need to spread our small fanbase even further.

don't think it would matter, if anything, it would promote travel and have people meet each other more often. why not have one of the islands where you can't put any claims and that has something everyone wants? and i'm not talking about resources that respawn on a long cooldown, it'd be an interesting playground for bloodthirsty ladies and gentlemen imo.
Chebermech

Postby Chebermech » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Ysh wrote:What I do no like

I also don't like the idea of stopping with posting these things, after all each post brings in something new to the topic :roll:
Chebermech

Postby sMartins » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Yeah, i'm agree....let's bring some anarchy in Sweden, opening also another "Seasons thread" ...power to Islands ans Seasons :D
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby ven » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:55 pm

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=47107&p=614409#p614244:
ven wrote:Because someone has to keep the tradition of asking for them every month.

For a Scandinavian dev team the game has a surprising lack of ships and water-based activities. Or even oceans.

Suggestion: sailing ships or large sail boats as the water equivalent of the wagon, and restricted to deep water. Water PvE in the form of whales, sharks, as a type of mid-game hunting because land animals become too easy after a while; exclusive deep sea curios, and ship v. ship archery PvP. And larger water bodies, of course.

It took like 5 years for knarrs to be a thing btw.

+1 for being able to split my lungs with blood and thunder chasing whales
Venator
ven

Postby dafels » Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:08 pm

Instead of the map being made out of islands which I do not like, we could have a 1 main landmass like we have right now and around the landmass there would be islands with special biomes and other goodies good enough that would give a reason to go to do trips from mainland to islands and possibly live on one if you wish. Could be fun tbh
dafels

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas