Few ideas for new things.

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Few ideas for new things.

Postby cyrus9586 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:25 am

This has been from talking to my village mate as well as a few other people IG.

Pure Moose meat sausage. Most other large game have solo meat sausages. Deers are Perc/agil, Boars are con/str, Bear is con/str, what about dex/psyche or anything really?

Way to grind stone into sand. Metal grinder of some sort. Turn that q150 stone into a soft capped sand.

Stockpile nuggets. Would be nice to have stock piles near by work stations or to make them when making mass nuggets. Granted most stockpiles are only for items needed to build with but it was a thought.

We can use magic to increase well quality, add another gild spot, how about the ability to increase wellfedness in livestock? Or how about, since this is magic and not the deep south..., The ability to instantly make a female animal impregnated. Like a one time thing. Could be useful for noobs but with the ability to trade livestock etc now I don't 100% see the use. Personally I lean towards the wellfedness one.
Former proud Owner of Hoo Cudda De Cheese Factory W9.
Mad God of New Sheoth W14
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Re: Few ideas for new things.

Postby Teleskop » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:15 pm

cyrus9586 wrote:The ability to instantly make a female animal impregnated. Like a one time thing.

i think those ideas arent bad but they arent that convincing either
sand of such high ql would been very op :oops:
moose sausages and more food in general is always yes
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Re: Few ideas for new things.

Postby cyrus9586 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:59 am

Again the only ideas that were mine was the nugget stock pile and restoring wellfedness. Sausage was punchers. The other animal one was some newbies who I met when they randomly passed by my village while they were trying to tame animals.

I would like to see sugar added. Maybe coffee too.
Sugar cane>Cane juice>Rock Sugar>Sugar
Grow>Press>Dry>Quern

Then you can use it in cakes,puddings/custards(Another idea Egg+Milk+sugar in cauldron)

Better yet why not pull an EarthBound? Think of it. Condiments that add extra FEPs to food. Ketchup(need tomatoes and sugar) Mustard (New herb?) Mayo(Egg+ pressed olives for oil) Pepper changed to add to it, Relish(We have cucumbers and vinegar add Dill Herb and sugar) Hot Sauce(peppers needed there) Tartar Sauce (mix Mayo and pickle) Use them on Food to have either a + to FEP or RARELY change a +1 into a +2 maybe? Also have food that has an affinity toward a condiment (Fish+Tarter Sauce) and with all the new things added we also get new recipes. Fish+Lemon+Dill, Mayo+hard Boiled Egg+Bread=Egg salad sandwich, Beef+Bread+Onion Rings+Tomato+Pickle+Mayo+Cheese+Mustard+Ketchup+Fried Egg+Bacon = The Hearth Buster Burger!(Small chance to kill a hearthling with every serving! and this is a joke)

Okay that last one is a no way in hell unless it was godly FEPs but still you get the idea here. Just some more food ideas for thought.
Former proud Owner of Hoo Cudda De Cheese Factory W9.
Mad God of New Sheoth W14
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Return to Critique & Ideas