Food recipe suggestions

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Food recipe suggestions

Postby dageir » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:42 am

Here you can post your ideas on what kind of foods should be in the game.
dageir

Re: Food recipe suggestions

Postby cyrus9586 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:11 am

From my own thread about things I'd like to see:

I would like to see sugar added. Maybe coffee too.
Sugar cane>Cane juice>Rock Sugar>Sugar
Grow>Press>Dry>Quern

Then you can use it in cakes,puddings/custards(Another idea Egg+Milk+sugar in cauldron)

Better yet why not pull an EarthBound? Think of it. Condiments that add extra FEPs to food. Ketchup(need tomatoes and sugar) Mustard (New herb?) Mayo(Egg+ pressed olives for oil) Pepper changed to add to it, Relish(We have cucumbers and vinegar add Dill Herb and sugar) Hot Sauce(peppers needed there) Tartar Sauce (mix Mayo and pickle) Use them on Food to have either a + to FEP or RARELY change a +1 into a +2 maybe? Also have food that has an affinity toward a condiment (Fish+Tarter Sauce) and with all the new things added we also get new recipes. Fish+Lemon+Dill, Mayo+hard Boiled Egg+Bread=Egg salad sandwich, Beef+Bread+Onion Rings+Tomato+Pickle+Mayo+Cheese+Mustard+Ketchup+Fried Egg+Bacon = The Hearth Buster Burger!(Small chance to kill a hearthling with every serving! and this is a joke)

Okay that last one is a no way in hell unless it was godly FEPs but still you get the idea here. Just some more food ideas for thought.

Bad pun at the end there but that's a lot to work with.
Former proud Owner of Hoo Cudda De Cheese Factory W9.
Mad God of New Sheoth W14
CHEESE FOR EVERYONE!
cyrus9586

Return to Critique & Ideas