Why are lynx claws so shit?

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Why are lynx claws so shit?

Postby jordancoles » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:41 am

They give like +2 agility at q 60+ and they're pretty garbo as a curio to begin with

Why are these things so trash? Seeing a lynx is rarer than seeing a bear and yet even trash q bear teeth give at least +5 str
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Re: Why are lynx claws so shit?

Postby MrPunchers » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:15 am

I think the devs do not like cats.
Same reason why the only good thing about them is skinning them and using them as a cape, and even that is pretty bad. :oops: They should just buff Lynx overall.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Granger » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:03 am

MrPunchers wrote:I think the devs do not like cats.
Same reason why the only good thing about them is skinning them and using them as a cape, and even that is pretty bad. :oops: They should just buff Lynx overall.

You mean in the sense of making them more aggressive, being able to hide in trees without being rendered and drag your corpse into a hidden lair after they kill you?
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby jordancoles » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:48 am

Granger wrote:

You mean in the sense of making them more aggressive, being able to hide in trees without being rendered and drag your corpse into a hidden lair after they kill you?

Or better claws
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby MrPunchers » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:04 pm

If they buff the stuff they give than the Lynxes should be on bear or higher difficulty of combat, maybe its sanic and can close openings extra fast and get hits in between?
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Teleskop » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:37 pm

i think difficulty of defeating animal shouldnt be only based on combat,but we need better ai for that

difficulty of defeating lynx should be based on them being hard to catch and hit
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby shadyg0d » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:28 am

Too many curios are useless and pure shit compared to the items used to craft them
shadyg0d

Postby loftar » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:43 am

Clearly, if we didn't like cats, we'd add more incentives for you to kill them, not the other way around.

Granger wrote:You mean in the sense of making them more aggressive, being able to hide in trees without being rendered and drag your corpse into a hidden lair after they kill you?

Now you're talking my language!
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby sMartins » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:52 am

Granger wrote:You mean in the sense of making them more aggressive, being able to hide in trees without being rendered and drag your corpse into a hidden lair after they kill you?

That would be a super cool feature ...and you will only be able to find your bones in the proximity after the body is decayed, this for bears also....cause they eat you, so you will not be able to recover the body, only the bones after that time is expired.
Last edited by sMartins on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'd hardly call anything the Bible of our times » special thanks to MagicManICT
I only logged in to say this sentence. by neeco » 30 Oct 2018, 02:57
Default Client, Best Client!
sMartins

Postby jordancoles » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:53 am

Pls add randomly spawning lynx caves which we can raid for pet baby cats

C:

Image Image Image
jordancoles

Next

Return to Critique & Ideas