Weird Criminal Acts

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Weird Criminal Acts

Postby LadyGoo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:20 pm

So, there are situations when you need to turn on the criminal acts, but do not leave scents. Imho, this cases should be reconsidered and people shouldn't have to turn them on:
- porting from a milestone on a village's claim;
- accessing your own hf;
- taking the passenger seat in a knarr, boat, oxcart;
- reporting back to a quest-giver that is on someone's claim.

I've remembered only the cases above. Feel free to add in.
Hafen Helpdesk Skype Conference [Eng]: https://join.skype.com/mxo3yVNbrCK9
Справочная Конференция [Ru]: https://join.skype.com/fnAcsc0srDBN

Trade Conference [Eng-Ru]: https://join.skype.com/gNT6Rs92PTtM

W10 Queen of Dis fiancée of Leanne69 (Lolo)
W9 Hive [Ruler]
W8 Dis [Chieftain]
W7 Ofir [Lawspeaker]
W6 Dis [Chieftain] & Disneyland
W5 Vitterstad [Lawspeaker]
W4 A.D. [Fighter]
W3 Garden of Metallurgists [LS]
LadyGoo

Re: Weird Criminal Acts

Postby jordancoles » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:12 pm

Foraging
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby strpk0 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:39 am

Accidentally clicking "extend" or "connect" on a milestone in a claim you dont have rights on instantly makes you drop a vandalism scent, even before you actually place anything down. Simply clicking the button is enough to f*ck yourself for 5 days.
Maybe a bit unrelated tbh, I dunno.
Granger wrote:Fuck off, please go grow yourself some decency.

strpk0

Postby jordancoles » Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:11 am

strpk0 wrote:Accidentally clicking "extend" or "connect" on a milestone in a claim you dont have rights on instantly makes you drop a vandalism scent, even before you actually place anything down. Simply clicking the button is enough to f*ck yourself for 5 days.
Maybe a bit unrelated tbh, I dunno.

:lol:

Yeah and agroing a person's horse when they are riding on a village claim or personal claim will leave vandalism, even if you are not standing on the claim yourself

Basically, you can't agro a person's horse without vandalism if they're standing on a claim. Not sure if vandal is also required to hit them with archery, but it could really fuck you over at the wrong time :P
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jorb » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:51 pm

Will look at it.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby jorb » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:53 pm

Can't fix quest-givers. Looked at the rest. Thanks.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

jorb

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:43 pm

u should also make it so that when you click option "extend" or "connect" on road you dont leave fukn vandal unless u actually place a new sign or connect it somewhere. ive seriously thought about killing myself after i got outlawd for accidentally pressing connect or extend instead of travel THERES NOTHING MORE INFURIATING
ChildhoodObesity

Postby dafels » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:53 pm

ChildhoodObesity wrote:u should also make it so that when you click option "extend" or "connect" on road you dont leave fukn vandal unless u actually place a new sign or connect it somewhere. ive seriously thought about killing myself after i got outlawd for accidentally pressing connect or extend instead of travel THERES NOTHING MORE INFURIATING

this

happened a few times to me too before
dafels

Postby Granger » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:12 am

While at it:
Claim trespass restriction on water tiles should be removed, it just sucks.
Also taking water should be a basic hearthling right (to have something to drink ) and never leave theft.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby jorb » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:05 am

ChildhoodObesity wrote:u should also make it so that when you click option "extend" or "connect" on road you dont leave fukn vandal unless u actually place a new sign or connect it somewhere. ive seriously thought about killing myself after i got outlawd for accidentally pressing connect or extend instead of travel THERES NOTHING MORE INFURIATING

Looked at this, but decided not to change it for various reasons regarding the complexities of roads. Sorry.

jorb

Return to Critique & Ideas