Hats

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Hats

Postby Yeo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:04 pm

Jorb, Loftar, it's time to stop being fucking retarded.
Give me one good reason why the majority of cosmetic hats from the store have been limited. Just one.
Who benefits from that? I miss out on some ones that I want, figure out I don't want to buy any of the ones available, and thus don't spend any money that I otherwise would do.
In my opinion, the hat store should get all of the hats that have previously been on it put back, and all of the subsequent hats you make just be added to the list as well.

Or just ignore all that and give me a jesters hat, tbh I don't care which.
Yeo

Re: Hats

Postby VDZ » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:07 pm

It forces people to buy hats while they're still available -> when on the fence people will buy it instead of waiting and eventually not buying.
VDZ

Postby Ysh » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:41 pm

Could just have automatic rotation of all hat. Change monthly and is random. Put timer on page until change. Sort of best of both world. Can even assign some rarity for different hat to come up or some thing like this if you really want (e.g. gold subscription reward hat can come up rarely to buy directly, but can be more expensive). Maybe it is good idea, I see some other game do this one.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby shubla » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:32 pm

No
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby jorb » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:38 pm

Ysh wrote:Could just have automatic rotation of all hat. Change monthly and is random. Put timer on page until change. Sort of best of both world. Can even assign some rarity for different hat to come up or some thing like this if you really want (e.g. gold subscription reward hat can come up rarely to buy directly, but can be more expensive). Maybe it is good idea, I see some other game do this one.

Something like this is what I've been thinking. A bit unsure. I like that there's a secondary market for old hats.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Critique & Ideas