Boulders and strength

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Boulders and strength

Postby jordancoles » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:03 am

I think that strength should determine which size a boulder must be before it's liftable by you

With high strength you should be able to lift a full-sized boulder at crawl speed in my opinion
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Re: Boulders and strength

Postby brambekker » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:59 am

Decent idea. However if implemented, there will have to be some kinda change where lifting quest giving boulder will kill it, or some other solution to counteract grouping of questgivers
brambekker

Postby jordancoles » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:17 am

brambekker wrote:Decent idea. However if implemented, there will have to be some kinda change where lifting quest giving boulder will kill it, or some other solution to counteract grouping of questgivers

Ideally we'd move away from the tree/rock questgivers anyways
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby jorb » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:44 pm

Tempted to agree, but not a big deal.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Critique & Ideas