Animal LP

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Animal LP

Postby infectedking » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:07 am

Can we please have a minimum LP cap for animals, I know it's meant to go down during the week, but usually when people mass hunt to help feed a village and you start getting like 5LP per boar/20LP per bear, it's a little bit gay.
dafels wrote:I like to be under Frosty's command.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
W7: Hermit
W8: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W9: Peaceful Farmer of F&I
W10: deserter-Peaceful Farmer of F&I
infectedking

Re: Animal LP

Postby Divicid » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:10 am

infectedking wrote:Can we please have a minimum LP cap for animals, I know it's meant to go down during the week, but usually when people mass hunt to help feed a village and you start getting like 5LP per boar/20LP per bear, it's a little bit gay.

Gay is good for you.
Divicid

Postby infectedking » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:11 am

Divicid wrote:
infectedking wrote:Can we please have a minimum LP cap for animals, I know it's meant to go down during the week, but usually when people mass hunt to help feed a village and you start getting like 5LP per boar/20LP per bear, it's a little bit gay.

Gay is good for you.

I'm after serious responses, not you. Plus want Jorb/Loftar to atleast consider the option of that.

Any Questions about the game or anything, hit me up on skype: deadlytroll1 Or you can find me in the hedgehug realm chat on discord.
infectedking

Postby shampizle » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:27 am

infectedking wrote:
Divicid wrote:

Gay is good for you.

I'm after serious responses, not you. Plus want Jorb/Loftar to atleast consider the option of that.

+1

i understand the change so it wouldnt be abused but the 20 to 5lp is a little ridiculous. especially for hunters
shampizle

Postby Asgaroth22 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:57 am

Animals didn't give any lp whatsoever not so long ago. I don't think this needs to be buffed.
“The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

Douglas Adams

W3-W13 - mostly hermit, with a few brief periods as a crafter/farmer to various villages
Asgaroth22

Postby infectedking » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:34 am

The LP patch for animals last world was over powered due to you can mass farm mammoths fast for like 5k+ LP a kill (I was killing atleast 3 mammoths every 20mins or so). Nerfing it was a good idea since it stopped people from making using a Bat farming bot (Cough cough, you know who you are), that was generating more LP/hour than even end game curios were. Nerfing it was a fantastic idea, i just think it was nerfed a little too hard.

infectedking

Postby jorb » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:46 pm

Asgaroth22 wrote:Animals didn't give any lp whatsoever not so long ago. I don't think this needs to be buffed.

That.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Critique & Ideas