Dysentry

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Dysentry

Postby shubla » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:35 pm

Add new forageable that will cause dysentry when eaten.
Dysentry will decrease your constipations, but it will slow down your character to crawling speed and reduce fep efficieny for some time.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Re: Dysentry

Postby vatas » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:56 pm

Constipations in this case means satiations, they are referred as such in game's code.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Includes how to escape/minimize risk of getting killed.)
vatas

Postby Asgaroth22 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:59 pm

vatas wrote:Constipations in this case means satiations, they are referred as such in game's code.

I actually lol'd at that
“The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

Douglas Adams

W3-W13 - mostly hermit, with a few brief periods as a crafter/farmer to various villages
Asgaroth22

Postby abt79 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:52 pm

vatas wrote:Constipations in this case means satiations, they are referred as such in game's code.

Yep

"Why add content when you can just stretch existing content to the point of frustration, totally not a redundant shafting to have satiation and hunger"
abt79

Postby jorb » Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Heh.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Critique & Ideas