Logouts while in combat

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Logouts while in combat

Postby ColeMaibara » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:05 pm

I'm assuming this is so JC can murder helpless hermits and steal their boats and wheelbarrows?
ColeMaibara

Postby NOOBY93 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:06 pm

What's with the autistic replies, this is really a gay mechanic and needs to go
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby jordancoles » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:13 am

Raiding is already pointless because people store all their loot on alts before the shield is down and you idiots think that combat should be optional as well?

Stop defending something that is obviously broken just because ur a shitter
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Beezer12Washingbeard » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:02 am

You say it's "obviously" broken, yet I and many others remain unconvinced.
Beezer12Washingbeard

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:04 am

Beezer12Washingbeard wrote:You say it's "obviously" broken, yet I and many others remain unconvinced.

Open world survival free for all PvP multiplayer game - you can simply log out instead of parcipating in combat when someone tries to attack you

That's obviously broken, this is why most survival games have long enough logoff timers so you can actually get attacked when someone wants to attack you

It's obviously broken you're just retarded
NOOBY93

Postby MightySheep » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:11 am

"I dont like the look of this fight, I guess I'll just log out" is not a good system. It's obviously unintended. It's obviously a bug.

and it can be abused pretty bad with unstoppable salt alts simply logging in and out to hoard the resources
MightySheep

Postby Valgar » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:29 am

To everyone KoSing for fun and not in a Faction/War purpose, I'll help you to get what you are looking for in real life :

Valgar

Postby NOOBY93 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:35 am

Valgar wrote:To everyone KoSing for fun and not in a Faction/War purpose, I'll help you to get what you are looking for in real life :

Doesn't work if you're a girl

looks at ladygoo
NOOBY93

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:11 am

jordancoles wrote:Raiding is already pointless because people store all their loot on alts before the shield is down and you idiots think that combat should be optional as well?

Given the other problems in PvP combat.... pretty way down on the list of things to fix, I think .
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Saizouno » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:35 am

MagicManICT wrote:
jordancoles wrote:Raiding is already pointless because people store all their loot on alts before the shield is down and you idiots think that combat should be optional as well?

Given the other problems in PvP combat.... pretty way down on the list of things to fix, I think .

given the fact that PvP pretty much is a... uh unfinished... "gem" of this game or just a "its not a bug its a feature" i can pretty much agree on that.
archery is just to be seen as Deko, raiding and defending consists of... someone humping the claim shild till it breaks while all the defenders can mostly do is watch and like someone said spawn in a army of alts to safe the joicy loot... (lets be honest there is no real defence mechanic for the ones getting raided)
and probably a lot of other points... so yeah it realy has on a other point of the list
probably after one new animals update :P
Saizouno

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas