Logouts while in combat

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Logouts while in combat

Postby dageir » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:29 am

jordancoles wrote:Bump cuz bullshit

dageir

Postby MightySheep » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:52 am

This happened with a merch robe wearing guy in a knarr not too long ago. He was aggro'd (assault scent left) and then just straight up logged out. Pretty bullshit when you spend all day looking for PvP then this sort of thing happens when you find it.
MightySheep

Postby NOOBY93 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:02 am

MightySheep wrote:This happened with a merch robe wearing guy in a knarr not too long ago. He was aggro'd (assault scent left) and then just straight up logged out. Pretty bullshit when you spend all day looking for PvP then this sort of thing happens when you find it.

Looks like they implemented toggleable PvP
Jalpha wrote:I believe in my interpretation of things.
NOOBY93

Postby dvsmasta » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:04 am

still waiting for this auto-logout feature in the default client.

Jorb/Loftar - when?
dvsmasta

Postby jordancoles » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:28 am

bmjclark wrote:Did some testing with this today. Getting hit by a melee attack doesn't actually stop the logout, you have to actually take damage. The first hit will never do damage, even with 100 UA VS 1. So you have to get to them, as well as hit them twice before they logout. I guess all those people who wanted optional pvp got their wish ¦]

bump
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby MrPunchers » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:31 am

jordancoles wrote:
bmjclark wrote:Did some testing with this today. Getting hit by a melee attack doesn't actually stop the logout, you have to actually take damage. The first hit will never do damage, even with 100 UA VS 1. So you have to get to them, as well as hit them twice before they logout. I guess all those people who wanted optional pvp got their wish ¦]

bump

Why would you want to kill a sprucecap with 1 ua anyway.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby unfamed » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:04 am

thx 4 info, will be turning this Feature on so i can go safely continue playing paliquest
unfamed

Postby jordancoles » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:11 am

MrPunchers wrote:
jordancoles wrote:

bump

Why would you want to kill a sprucecap with 1 ua anyway.

Completely missing the point
Good job
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:22 am

Spruce caps with 1 UA are obviously spy alts for following your enemies around or as alarms for when they get too close. :roll:
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Beezer12Washingbeard » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:23 am

Speaking as someone who doesn't use autologout, I see no problem with it and think people should be free to choose to use it if they want.

Not like it'd take forever to find someone else to gank. Unless you're limiting yourself to hermits, noobs, and other people who can't even attempt to retaliate (whether themselves or friends). And if that's the case, well, tough luck--cross your fingers that you find someone who doesn't know about or use autologout.
Beezer12Washingbeard

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas