Anti-Satiation Foods

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Anti-Satiation Foods

Postby PoisonedPorkchop » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:11 am

Currently, we have drinks which can reduce Satiations, but have diminishing returns. Why don't some foods have anti-satiations? If I eat some bread, I might want some berries to wash it down. Then I might feel like eating some steak. In this way, there is still a variety of foods being eaten, and the system rewards you for doing it(potentially eventually getting all satiations ~125%). Planned meals and diets are king, and this is still challenging. It also would feel better to the player, knowing that not everything you eat is a debuff to something else, meaning it is always feels bad to eat because of that negative experience.
PoisonedPorkchop

Re: Anti-Satiation Foods

Postby Headchef » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:08 am

''meaning it is always feels bad to eat ''

If you do not, or choose not to then you will starve.

The satiation going down is way less negative than that I find

Satiations are very easy to manage already, this would make it even easier so not favourable I think. Maybe some more ellaborate system but not sure.
Headchef

Re: Anti-Satiation Foods

Postby Teleskop » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:18 am

i suggested pickled cucumber that wud help with satiations
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Return to Critique & Ideas