Trellis Crops selectable area.

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Trellis Crops selectable area.

Postby Headchef » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:57 pm

The thing I would like to suggest is selecting an area in which on the trellis tiles the crops are removed.

Without this raising q is an immense pain in the ass if you have big trellis fields and end up bashing the trellis instead of removing the crop lol.

I understand it's not a huge issue but just feels like a little thing that elevates quality of life by a lot regarding this, and should not be difficult to implement..

thoughts?
Headchef

Re: Trellis Crops selectable area.

Postby Thedrah » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:03 pm

ask the custom client guys to make an option to hide/untargetable/minimize the trellis. i expect they could finagle it
  ▲
▲ ▲
Thedrah

Postby Headchef » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:10 pm

Thedrah wrote:ask the custom client guys to make an option to hide/untargetable/minimize the trellis. i expect they could finagle it

it's okay I have a private script but I just find it ridiculous it has to be THIS tedious for those who don't..
Headchef

Postby Teleskop » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:13 pm

dude its no surprise that ur stats are like 30 if all u eat are peapods xD
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Headchef » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:24 pm

Teleskop wrote:dude its no surprise that ur stats are like 30 if all u eat are peapods xD

It's funny how my post on one of ur threads gets deleted while your threads should not be given a chance given how fucking retarded they are.

And on top of that to boost your postcount you just post off topic retard shit like this, just learn rope twining irl to fix yourself permanently mate ur a joke no matter ur or my stats :D
Headchef

Postby Teleskop » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:31 pm

Headchef wrote:
Teleskop wrote:dude its no surprise that ur stats are like 30 if all u eat are peapods xD

It's funny how my post on one of ur threads gets deleted while your threads should not be given a chance given how fucking retarded they are.

And on top of that to boost your postcount you just post off topic retard shit like this, just learn rope twining irl to fix yourself permanently mate ur a joke no matter ur or my stats :D

hey i heard you were starring in a rap video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RwoaYhXk1M

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby Headchef » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:36 pm

Teleskop wrote:
Headchef wrote:

hey i heard you were starring in a rap video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RwoaYhXk1M

Nice display of how you can't give a proper response and therefore have to resort to a video of your brothers special ed class.

You may think making fun of handicaps is okay but intellectually these people are already far beyond your level. If you'd show these people your forum posts they would laugh at you for being the retard probably :D :D :D
Headchef

Postby Teleskop » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:49 pm

i dont know,maybe they would,its obvious you know a lot more about your classmates than i do xD

Teleskop

Postby Avu » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:04 am

Trellis are cancer please fix.
"Since all men count themselves righteous, and since
no righteous man raises his hand against the innocent,
a man need only strike another to make him evil."
Avu

Return to Critique & Ideas