Forum

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Forum

Postby MrPunchers » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:41 pm

pedorlee wrote:I agree.
What does he say? Im on the mobile.

Translation:

I will never play this game again. What is happening here is what I'm doing to the stupid Swedes, the developers, finally paid attention to the problem.
Now this game is created only for those who create groups of countries from the world into the world. Players living for 1-2 people in the village are doomed to death. And they simply do not have a chance to survive. In this case, developers regularly require money, especially it became apparent after the start of the 10th world. But at the same time, developers do not want to think at all what is waiting for players of singles.
I played with my friend for almost 3 months, and was killed in 1 minute and our whole village was plundered by players who by and large do not even need our good. We did not want to fight and did not seek problems. Quietly developed and did not interfere with anyone. But yesterday Polish pigs (living here http://www.odditown.com/haven/map/#x=-7 ... .43 & zoom = 9) destroyed us for the sake of fun. Our settlement was here http://www.odditown.com/haven/map/#x=-7 ... .43 & zoom = 9
Two asshole developers will return us the time spent on building the village and pumping the characters? No. They just fuck at the players. Huge factions from the world to the world continue to destroy defenseless Noobs. But we with a friend just wanted to spend time in the game for their rest from reality. But in the end they got only frustration. And the two Swedes of the Swede will continue to extort money from those who have not yet realized that in this game there is nothing but chaos.
Developers, remember, once you start asking for money for your work, you immediately begin to be responsible for your users.
Vip 9 world completely destroyed all that I created 4 months. And in the 10th world, Polish pigs destroyed everything that was done in 2.5 months. But this should not be so. Players should be assured that the time spent on the game will not turn into void at one point.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Teleskop » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:48 pm

wow russian fucks keep insulting poland and talking shit and they r surprised that polish players (who are gods in this game) destroy them!!
Baldarich wrote:Im writing this just to increase my post count xd

One time i visited Ozzy and i farted and he took a big vacuum cleaner and sucked the fart into a big container with an inhalation mask attached to it and i asked why would he need such thing and he said he likes to smell farts
Teleskop

Postby loftar » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:52 pm

shubla wrote:Forum captchas would be cool in order to avoid low effort rage attacks like this.

To be fair, it wasn't really all that "low effort", as he had set up his own domain for random e-mail accounts for registration and most likely had to write a bot to register accounts and then do postings, and in the end, it was pretty easy to clean up anyway. And now that I've got the tools for it, I can clean up similar things even easier in the future, if necessary.

There may be a case to be made for rate-limiting account creation or something like that, but unless someone really makes a habit out of it, I'm probably not going to bother.
"Object-oriented design is the roman numerals of computing." -- Rob Pike
loftar

Postby Patchouli_Knowledge » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:47 am

It's pretty much waiting out someone's temper tantrum.
-=The law of inverse desire=- The chances of dropping what you want is the reciprocal of how much you want it.
Patchouli_Knowledge

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas