village buildings/wonders/monuments

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

village buildings/wonders/monuments

Postby viznew » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:52 am

id like to see huge buildings/monuments that need basiclly a decent town to even build super expensive and huge that only can be built by a village mabye even uses big amounts of auth

mabye even a series of buildings you first build one type and it unlocks the next bigger version of that building for village

------

ImageImage
viznew

Re: village buildings/wonders/monuments

Postby jorb » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:05 am

Implementing new buildings at this point feels like misdirected effort when the goal should be a freeform building system which would, indeed, allow you to undertake whatever crazy projects your heart can imagine.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby viznew » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:23 am

yea i may have afew of these around lol ignore my building ideas (thou one is kinda freeform)
ImageImage
viznew

Postby jorb » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:46 am

I do, for the record, agree that more building options would be very cool. We really should have the best freeform building system available, tbt.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Critique & Ideas