What about something to buff personal claims?

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

What about something to buff personal claims?

Postby r21187 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:34 pm

i know many will disagree with me as many play to win even when the only way to do it is join a village and work as slave to another players

But i know a few will play as hermit as long as posible

At last i am playing as a hermit and i am still far from getting enough to create a village were i will be alone xD

i think there should be AT LAST something to buff to those who will play alone

Maybe not as good as the buff village and kingdom has but at last a buff a personal claim could have that requires not a lot of stuff

i am hermit i finally be able get to a mine lvl 2 and i hope i will be able mine enough to get acces to a mine lvl 3 and get gold and another minerals

but my main goal is the farm that i increase as much as i could and will surely soon expand more and more until i get a enough big farm to feed my chickens :D

anyway would be great that at last for once there were something developed for small players or for those that choose the hermit life

Maybe not as great as a buff that a village or kingdom has but something even if only helps the owner
ven wrote:After reading this thread I'm considering playing again just to make some metal and buy 22 boats from this guy.

jorb wrote:Ok, will buff.
(Still waiting)
loftar: The inner chaos of the Jorbian mind is hard to conceal. :)
jorb: It's called creative license. You know, that thing you seem to want to apply to logic, grammar and coherence? :)
r21187

Re: What about something to buff personal claims?

Postby Ozzy123 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:38 pm

small palisade, small farm, not much resources - that's what a single player needs, you can also settle in one of the kingdoms and benefit from their bonuses, you don't have to be part of the community
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby r21187 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:42 pm

Ozzy123 wrote:small palisade, small farm, not much resources - that's what a single player needs, you can also settle in one of the kingdoms and benefit from their bonuses, you don't have to be part of the community

but that means move or abandon all what you done already

i mean took me a lot to learn how make decent armour or get decent stuff since i started killing with melee

now i like the idea of join a village but i dont like the idea of abandon the mess i have made

maybe in a next world now that i have learned this much and i still need learn a lot will try to get in a village

but today until this server ends i will live as a hermit and maybe some kind of neutral ground cause i will be expanding as much as the personal claim let me or until i learn and get enough to make a village

but that is why i was thinking would be nice a buff to personal claim maybe choose one of a few that are ready as default not as powerfull as the village or kingdom types but something would be great for any hermit
ven wrote:After reading this thread I'm considering playing again just to make some metal and buy 22 boats from this guy.

(Still waiting)
jorb: It's called creative license. You know, that thing you seem to want to apply to logic, grammar and coherence? :)
r21187

Postby Leafstab » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:47 pm

What 'buffs' do village claims give over personal ones?
Leafstab

Postby r21187 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Leafstab wrote:What 'buffs' do village claims give over personal ones?

i never have one but i been exploring and i have found places were you get buff of str or make plax +5 i dont know if that +5 means will grow with more of quality or his speed is increase but is something positive for the plant they choose

and i dont know i think would be good get a buff like that in personal claims

(Still waiting)
r21187

Postby Leafstab » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:06 pm

r21187 wrote:
Leafstab wrote:What 'buffs' do village claims give over personal ones?

i never have one but i been exploring and i have found places were you get buff of str or make plax +5 i dont know if that +5 means will grow with more of quality or his speed is increase but is something positive for the plant they choose

and i dont know i think would be good get a buff like that in personal claims

that's kingdoms only not villages.
Leafstab

Return to Critique & Ideas