Random list of ideas!

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Random list of ideas!

Postby DougRatmen » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:53 pm

Naming your beer/wine would be a nice thingy, perhaps per full barrel or some such?

More mining curios: I've noticed that every so often I might find some catgold, a crystal, or a fossil, an idea would to be adding some more of these (Perhaps some only rarely droping in already rare ore types)

Ie, say, gemstones and ambers, being rather rare but a good curio (abelt perhaps taking a decent study time)

Books, perhaps made from parchment for its leaves and leather for its binding, having an option to "filp" thou papers (reading differant notes and the such) would be an intresting item

This is just me being random here, nothing overly good here :V
W8 - Hermit
W9 - Ranger of Bleakwater > Lawspeaker of Meadhaus
W10 - Knights who say Ni founder > 404 > Rattenschlob >Lawspeaker of LT > Solaire > Lategame Hermit
W11 - Knights Solaire founder
DougRatmen

Re: Random list of ideas!

Postby Colin500 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:14 pm

DougRatmen wrote:Naming your beer/wine would be a nice thingy, perhaps per full barrel or some such?

What's the point of naming beer if they are the same?

DougRatmen wrote:More mining curios: I've noticed that every so often I might find some catgold, a crystal, or a fossil, an idea would to be adding some more of these (Perhaps some only rarely droping in already rare ore types)
Ie, say, gemstones and ambers, being rather rare but a good curio (abelt perhaps taking a decent study time)

Don't forget that almost every non-craftable curio is shit.

DougRatmen wrote:Books, perhaps made from parchment for its leaves and leather for its binding, having an option to "filp" thou papers (reading differant notes and the such) would be an intresting item

That could come in handy when it comes to storing all these parchments in one place. Could also take much longer to read, leaving your character afk for half a minute per page but doesn't stop after one.
Colin500

Postby abt79 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:47 pm

Colin500 wrote:
DougRatmen wrote:Naming your beer/wine would be a nice thingy, perhaps per full barrel or some such?

http://ringofbrodgar.com/wiki/Quality

I'm for all these ideas even though developers would be sure to make mining curios shitty until crafted into something better
abt79

Postby Glorthan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:39 am

Colin500 wrote:

To sell rare vintages of, of course.

Larp larp larp
Glorthan

Return to Critique & Ideas