Saddles

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Saddles

Postby Potjeh » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:46 pm

So we have saddlebags, but no saddles, and that's just unacceptable. Plus, saddle recipe would logically include Jorb's favorite two ingredients: bone glue and hard leather. So they're useful they could buff one or more of the horse's stats, depending on tier of saddle (gotta have some silk & gold shit) and quality. Or if not at least have a variable material on them (cloth perhaps) so we can customize our horses.
Image Bottleneck
Potjeh

Re: Saddles

Postby ven » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:49 pm

Caparison

If we have hussar wings we should have saddled and caparisoned horses too. Kingdom events would be amazing.

Venator
ven

Postby jorb » Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:07 pm

Potjeh wrote:Plus, saddle recipe would logically include Jorb's favorite two ingredients: bone glue and hard leather.

Probably the strongest argument right there.

I agree that there should be more horse gear.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby MinionTwo » Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:42 pm

jorb wrote:
I agree that there should be more horse gear.

Cloth, Leather, Hard Leather, Chain, and Plate Barding, as well as Gilded plate barding(cha boost while riding? make people quest on horses)
then there is the Equine tabard as shown above.
Onep wrote:I'm pretty sure I've seen more of them dead than alive, but look at em! He says "roadkill" but he means cuddles.

jorb wrote:If we introduce neutering I'll fix it so that y'all can eat balls.
MinionTwo

Postby hektor96643 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:31 pm

Agree =)

Always good to resurrect old threats xD. I found hard to believe it subject was not discussed before, so let's discuss again.

1) Add Riding Saddle bags would be a realistic improvement in the game.
1.1) Riding Saddle Q could boost horses attributs;
1.2) Riding Saddle could allow 2 players riding in it, as kicksled allow;
1.3) Even as a only cosmetic iten, riding saddle would already be a nice addition. Plus on that, a horse cloak/mantle/tabard as suggested above would be great, allow it to be costumized with "custom image sketch";
1.4) The aforementioned itens sure would be expansive, but a way to show off ones realm/village's power and wealthy;
1.5) And if Jorb and this toxic community allow me to dream.... horse armor on top of all of that xD

there!
hektor96643

Postby Apocoreo » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:18 am

MinionTwo wrote:Cloth, Leather, Hard Leather, Chain, and Plate Barding, as well as Gilded plate barding(cha boost while riding? make people quest on horses)

Gilding ur plate bardign meet me behind varrock bank
i like game grumps

#1 Moloch acolyte
Apocoreo

Postby Lurux » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:35 am

+horseshoe
Lurux

Return to Critique & Ideas