FFS, Bring back Perma-death

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Salem KO System

Postby Luanes » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:37 pm

tirioll wrote:-100

It's time to make "The one and only thread about bringing back permadeath".

Agree.

Maybe we could make wounds more longer to heal if they come from human combat ?
Luanes

Re: FFS, Bring back Perma-death

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:44 pm

Merged these two threads because they are effectively the same discussion: what to do about permadeath/KO system.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby Zbyx » Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:51 pm

You can still die today even if your HHP is close to full, here is the proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuwi402 ... e=youtu.be (a fight from 3 days ago)
Zbyx

Postby blank » Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:52 pm

Zbyx wrote:You can still die today even if your HHP is close to full, here is the proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuwi402 ... e=youtu.be (a fight from 3 days ago)

i think dude had prolly less than half hhp. idk though i was wondering about this too
blank

Postby Zbyx » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:13 pm

blank wrote:
Zbyx wrote:You can still die today even if your HHP is close to full, here is the proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuwi402 ... e=youtu.be (a fight from 3 days ago)

i think dude had prolly less than half hhp. idk though i was wondering about this too

He had full or near full HHP (i dont think that if he had 50 hpp less to full it should matter since he got killed having 90%+ total HHP)
Zbyx

Postby blank » Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:11 pm

Zbyx wrote:
blank wrote:

He had full or near full HHP (i dont think that if he had 50 hpp less to full it should matter since he got killed having 90%+ total HHP)

well he also had like 3 or 4 guys hitting him in the head, and im sure ech one of them had atleast 1k in stats. the last hit on him could have been stacked and took damage from all ppl around him which in return depleted his hhp before he could have a chance to be KOed
blank

Postby Pinkie-Pie » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:18 pm

You mean bring back murder. People using 'murder' and 'perma-death' interchangeably is really bothering me...

For any newer players reading this, what they mean with they mistakenly say 'perma-death' they mean to say 'the murder skill' Permanent death IS still a thing, its just very easy not to die once you get the hang of the game.
Pinkie-Pie

Postby Zbyx » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:42 pm

Zbyx wrote:

blank wrote:well he also had like 3 or 4 guys hitting him in the head, and im sure ech one of them had atleast 1k in stats. the last hit on him could have been stacked and took damage from all ppl around him which in return depleted his hhp before he could have a chance to be KOed

Which means permadeath is still here so no reason to complain about bringing it back because it did not go anywhere.
Zbyx

Postby calebsnow » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:44 am

Zbyx wrote:
Zbyx wrote:

blank wrote:well he also had like 3 or 4 guys hitting him in the head, and im sure ech one of them had atleast 1k in stats. the last hit on him could have been stacked and took damage from all ppl around him which in return depleted his hhp before he could have a chance to be KOed

Which means permadeath is still here so no reason to complain about bringing it back because it did not go anywhere.

Getting hung up on details is ridiculous because I meant what i said and said what i meant .
Permadeath is gone, because
1)You regain 90% of stats if done properly
2)Murder is gone
3)You basically have to kill yourself to die, or be a complete numpt
Body Bags 2 Boston, Haven - Boston City Crooks,
calebsnow

Postby ChildhoodObesity » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:59 am

people can still die with 100% hhp if theyre hit at the same time with a big hhp dealing hit, its hard to time in actual fights unless you have the guy trapped like they did or if youre in a knarr/boat.
ChildhoodObesity

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas