picking up drying racks

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

picking up drying racks

Postby Ukhata » Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:02 am

Would it be hard to implement the ability to lift empty drying racks?
i frequently want to mave them around my base and now i have to rebuild them every time.

please let us pick em up!
Ukhata

Re: picking up drying racks

Postby Ysh » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:08 pm

Ukhata wrote:Would it be hard to implement the ability to lift empty drying racks?
i frequently want to mave them around my base and now i have to rebuild them every time.

please let us pick em up!

I think it will not be hard.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby jorb » Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:04 pm

Would be trivial to implement, but they were intentionally made static objects. If anything I could see it being a credo ability to pick them up.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Vassteel » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:50 pm

what about allowing us to dissemble them and then relocate then and have a timeframe set before they can be used again for drying
jorb wrote:Stop shitposting.
Vassteel

Postby shubla » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:00 pm

Vassteel wrote:what about allowing us to dissemble them and then relocate then and have a timeframe set before they can be used again for drying

Like a wrecking ball, no timeframes needed.
You could disassemble it into bunch of parts.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Massa » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:45 pm

jorb wrote:Would be trivial to implement, but they were intentionally made static objects. If anything I could see it being a credo ability to pick them up.

Why

Seriously just why. Why do they need to be static, and why would that change come from a credit? Credos are not fun. Please stop with them.
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby Ysh » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:49 pm

Massa wrote:
jorb wrote:Would be trivial to implement, but they were intentionally made static objects. If anything I could see it being a credo ability to pick them up.

Why

Seriously just why. Why do they need to be static, and why would that change come from a credit? Credos are not fun. Please stop with them.

I think credo is fun. But maybe credo that give power to lift object seem a bit silly or contrived.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby Luanes » Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:38 am

I really like the credo idea, it put some effort for the benefits. And I guess it would be fun to have a credo with the ability to lift them.
Luanes

Postby sabinati » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:44 am

but really why though, it's some sticks and string, same bullshit with ropewalk
sabinati

Postby Headchef » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:18 pm

investment of literally nothing if you actually even post about this then you probably dont really play the game because like every other issue is more important than this garbage topic
Headchef

Return to Critique & Ideas