Variety of Tools/Light Speed Bonus/Sacks

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Variety of Tools/Light Speed Bonus

Postby LittleJohn » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:12 pm

Massa wrote:by what stretch of logic can a container hold 20 liters of one liquid but only 8 of another

this boggles my mind please cease

Well, the idea was to make better bucket only for milking. If new bucket would hold more of any liquid, then everyone will use it instead wooden one. I had no other idea how that should work. Faster milking? Better ql of milk? Maybe milk won't decay in milking pail ( and in bigger pail, similar to barrel). In other containers will decay/slowly tranform to soured milk with quality loss/gain [which could be used only in making curd]. Maybe you have better ideas?
Last edited by LittleJohn on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LittleJohn

Postby yozzik111 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:07 pm

+100 and will be an awesome addition to credos
Wengdalf, gurbibal master, drunken hunter, the thief of Constantinopol, he who never died of man`s hand, son of Severin, grandson of Yozz, Yozzik. Also an owl.

P.S. More nice hats please!
yozzik111

Postby Boas » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:20 pm

I love the idea of specialized tools, but a movable metal brazier (bronze, iron or steel) is my favorite idea in this thread. Maybe is has to cool down before you try to move it unless you're wearing gloves? Unique wound if you're not?
What is dogmens favorite food? BARK BREAD
Boas

Postby LittleJohn » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:03 pm

blank wrote:http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=58349 already had this idea

+1

Well, people discover fire in different places of the world at the same time. My ideas are not so hard to invent, so probably most of my ideas was proposed. ;)

ALSO, edited first post, added ideas about packs, sacks, purses, and baskets.
LittleJohn

Re: Variety of Tools/Light Speed Bonus/Sacks

Postby Tammer » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:44 pm

LittleJohn wrote:I really like new woodsman axe and that gives me an idea. Now tools mostly gives speed bonus to doing things, but what if we can use different tools that gives you various bonuses depends on what you want to get?

1. Tools
Shears - speeds up shaving sheeps. its pretty hard to shear a sheep with axe, sword or even b12, eh?

I am very much in favor of this one!
Tammer

Postby jorb » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:17 pm

Too much to comment meaningfully. You'd get better mileage on not making grab-bag threads.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby LittleJohn » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:32 pm

jorb wrote:Too much to comment meaningfully. You'd get better mileage on not making grab-bag threads.

Hmmm, you're probably right. Will consider.
LittleJohn

Postby jorb » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Not bad ideas, though.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas