Wheelbarrow Vacuums

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Wheelbarrow Vacuums

Postby Sevenless » Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:15 pm

Liss12 wrote:
MadNomad wrote:but if your betroots had 1 point of difference in quality you would still have to sort them to plant the best ones ¦]

Imagine beautiful world where this idea implemented alongside with my other idea of dedicated buttons to take highest/lowest q item from the pile. Imagine it and weep.

From a server load point of view, kinda not good to run through 250 items or whatever every time you want to click an item into your inventory.

Be better to have an option to quality sort the stockpile (with a short timer for immersion/server protection from bots) by quality instead. One time operation, as opposed to sorting (or temp storing I guess?) for every single item you take out.
Lucky: haven is so quirky
Lucky: can be so ugly, can be so heartwarming
Sevenless: it is life

The Art of Herding
W15 Casting Rod Cheatsheet
Explanation of the logic behind the cooking system
Sevenless

Postby Ukhata » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:51 am

Sevenless wrote:
Liss12 wrote:
MadNomad wrote:but if your betroots had 1 point of difference in quality you would still have to sort them to plant the best ones ¦]

Imagine beautiful world where this idea implemented alongside with my other idea of dedicated buttons to take highest/lowest q item from the pile. Imagine it and weep.

From a server load point of view, kinda not good to run through 250 items or whatever every time you want to click an item into your inventory.

Be better to have an option to quality sort the stockpile (with a short timer for immersion/server protection from bots) by quality instead. One time operation, as opposed to sorting (or temp storing I guess?) for every single item you take out.

the ability to sort high to low or low to high in a stockpile would be BRILLIANT
Ukhata

Postby Massa » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:29 pm

PLEASE

IT HAS BEEN YEARS
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas