New vanity slot + system

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: New vanity slot + system

Postby Jabnem » Wed May 02, 2018 7:11 pm

synaris wrote:stop being stupid. you know damn well that i don't want this game to go down the fashion road. because then the devs will focus on making content to show off instead of making more content that can be played. oblivions horse armor should have been a lesson for us all.

Look haven is free to play game people buy hats to support the developers and to get the cool stuff that goes with it .Im glad that there isn't lootbox system or as in the case of metal gear solid survive 1 character slot rest is behind a paywall.I like the way that it is in haven as for the case of "wasted assets" Do you think that coding the same thing over and over again is fun ? Devs make the hats to :
-Improve their skill at making models
-For fun
-And lastly for a little bit of money to live
Jabnem

Postby jordancoles » Wed May 02, 2018 7:40 pm

ITT people playing a f2p game complain about how the devs try to make their money through fashion
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby romovs » Wed May 02, 2018 7:49 pm

jordancoles wrote:ITT people playing a f2p game complain about how the devs try to make their money through fashion

It's a f2p AND a p2w game tho
romovs

Postby maze » Thu May 03, 2018 3:37 am

synaris wrote:
MrPunchers wrote:Make it cost monies tho

no

is this only for hats you buy or anything in the game?

either way this would mean the devs have to make an assload of new models for every hat affected by this. im not against it if its free but don't expect it soon with the workload involved.

if it costs money then fuck it. this isnt fashion and hearth.

No any hat. if you read the last part you'd see.

Maybe i didn't explain it very well?

But it would open a window that would allow you to place and move the item on your hat/helm. so you want to put it on the top of your head standing up. you could or on the side left or right.
if you wanted 2 (mirror) and so on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like a few players on these forms who support this game.
I buy nearly every hat that comes out. (only 3 that i have not bought in the last year)

I don't have a problem with Vanity, namely because I can support this game by getting a hat while not really being able to play it (sub).
I would buy emotes, dyes, fk anything to support J&L.
if I had a million dollars, I'd fking blow my load to give these guys money.
I've had so much fun with this game unlike the other 4'000 I've played.
WARNING! MY ENGISH SUCKS.
game ideas
maze

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas