Suggest minor QoL improvements here

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Suggest minor QoL improvements here

Postby Granger » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:01 pm

Vesena wrote:Add a timer to taking possession of study desks.

Reasonable.

I would like to have personal claim presence only increase when the owning character is actually on the claimed area. There could be a buffer to hold the LP gains happening with the character being off the claim (to not make it a disincentive to leaving it for quests and whatnot) till the character reenters it, but after a reasonable timeframe (like a day) any off-claim gains should be voided.

Would add immense QoL as the characters owning resource claims would have a reason to show up so (we don't have to siege L5 vaults to get to them, which we can't anyway as they basically only login to refill the study every some weeks) while at the same time not impact normal characters (as the LP gains happen the moment of login there should be enough time to transfer them to the claim).
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby Ants » Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:26 pm

It would be nice to be able to put collars of different colors on tame animals to make them easier to sort. And we still need a button to dump all coal on the ground, emptying tar kilns manually when you just want the tar is a pain.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby Tarkas » Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:09 am

Make it so we can substitute reindeer venison in sausage recipes that require normal venison, it would be nice if it gave a +2 FEP like it does when it's roasted.
Tarkas

Postby vatas » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:37 am

Tarkas wrote:Make it so we can substitute reindeer venison in sausage recipes that require normal venison, it would be nice if it gave a +2 FEP like it does when it's roasted.

Maybe add Venison Vurst that can use either Deer or Reindeer meat?
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Ants » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:45 pm

Add a text prompt before you consume a game time token asking "Are you sure you want to use this token?" to prevent people from misclicking and accidentally using tokens when they mean to put them in their hearthfire.
Ants

Postby DatSheep » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:13 am

We need stockpiles for cattail fibres please. Maybe make them a plant like stinging nettle?
Something died in my basement and gave me rubella
DatSheep

Postby Attas » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:05 am

When you're peeking through a door, minehole or stairs, the little floating eye should appear, just like roads and charter stones.
Attas

Postby Ants » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:27 pm

This right here is why we need mushroom stockpiles.
They're a pain in the butt to store unless your garden pots are right next to your kitchen.

Also, colored cabinets please? For better sorting. And a way to harvest lots of mussels at once, it's annoying to have to click repeatedly to harvest all the mussels in a patch.
Ants

Postby neeco » Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:57 pm

Ants wrote:Also, colored cabinets please?

I think this is going to happen at some point already. I forget the exact post, but i remember Jorbtar saying something about the possibility of everything becoming variable material once they have something else done. Vague, I know. Sorry. My memory is not perfect and I can't find the post currently.
W9: Hermit
W10: LS of EoCity
W11: God King Emperor of the East [Retired]
W12: Wouldn't you like to know

jorb wrote:The running server is the test server.
neeco

Postby Ants » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:04 am

It would be nice if leashed animals would teleport behind you when you're going too fast for them instead of the leash breaking. It's mildly annoying to have to slow down when walking pigs while riding a horse.

Alternatively, maybe we could carry pigs on our heads.
Ants

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas