Control & prevention

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Control & prevention

Postby Baldarich » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:07 am

Ive noticed alot of tumor coming up from the Critique & Ideas subforum so here's an idea to prevent and control it,

Anyone who posts a troll/meme idea gets a ban for a day/week depending how bad it is.

For anyone that has an idea they would like to share there should be some kind of rules in posting it not just making a post with a picture and 3-4 words saying "plz jobr n loftar we ned this veri coole!!".
Like the grand list of simple questions thread there should be a grand list of simple thread where you could post small ideas and things you'd like to see in the game for example lumber stockpiles, all kinds of weapon/tool racks, decorations etc..
If anyone has a bigger, more toughtful, more complex idea it should be a very big very well explained post.
Just add some kind of instructions (why, how, what to do and how to do it right, what not to do...) when posting bigger ideas, make a "Grand list of simple ideas" thread and let these super funny memers cool off a bit.
Teleskop wrote:if the chance to win a lottery is 1 to 1 000 000 it doesnt mean im any closer to winning after buying 1 000 000 tickets
Baldarich

Re: Control & prevention

Postby Spin2Win » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:58 am

im not a memer, i post in the inn of brodgar.
Sic Parvis Magna; Greatness from small beginnings.
Spin2Win

Re: Control & prevention

Postby Audiosmurf » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:02 am

Yeah. C&I should, and is intended to, be rather sacred.
jorb wrote:Audiosmurf isis a fantastic poster/genius and his meatintellect is huge

NORMALIZE IT
banok wrote:i've been playing hnh thru 10 years of involuntary celibacy and I always build my palisade in 5 minutes so if a new player cant figure it out straight away they can get fucked and chug bleach
Audiosmurf

Return to Critique & Ideas