Buff the chainmail shirt

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Buff the chainmail shirt

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:46 am

let us equip it on cloak/shirt slot for people that want extra armor over gilding.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Re: Buff the chainmail shirt

Postby razfen » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:05 am

wonder-ass wrote:let us equip it on cloak/shirt slot for people that want extra armor over gilding.

I disagree. Mail is not supposed to be worn on your bare skin, imagine the amount of discomfort it would cause with your hairs being pulled by the metal links. Traditionally, armor was always worn over a padded vest, such as a gambeson or a vapntreyja. How about buffing that instead? :D
MagicManICT wrote:Not really any purpose of this thread other than to get a simple answer that some of you special children don't seem to know how to give. Everyone's got to be a fukkin comedian....
razfen

Postby shubla » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:38 am

Maybe bufd chainmail shirt if you wear it at the same time with vapntreyij.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby Headchef » Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:24 pm

no, just because we're so far into world and people rather have more armour than gilds doesn't mean game needs adjustment.
Headchef

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:58 pm

chainmail was worn under plate armor its why i said shirt or cloak. i guess cloak would make more sense.
wonder-ass

Postby SZklana » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:14 am

or add recipe: chainmall + ~shirt type~ and u got armor for shirt slot but q should be based only on chainmall because high q shirts are easy to make and for balance purpose it should be penatly for armor class if u wear it in shirt slot. And to make it u need both Sewing and Smithing + Dex
SZklana

Postby Baldarich » Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:39 pm

SZklana wrote:or add recipe: chainmall + ~shirt type~ and u got armor for shirt slot but q should be based only on chainmall because high q shirts are easy to make and for balance purpose it should be penatly for armor class if u wear it in shirt slot. And to make it u need both Sewing and Smithing + Dex

What
Teleskop wrote:if the chance to win a lottery is 1 to 1 000 000 it doesnt mean im any closer to winning after buying 1 000 000 tickets
Baldarich

Postby Mario_Demorez » Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:54 pm

SZklana wrote:or add recipe: chainmall + ~shirt type~ and u got armor for shirt slot but q should be based only on chainmall because high q shirts are easy to make and for balance purpose it should be penatly for armor class if u wear it in shirt slot. And to make it u need both Sewing and Smithing + Dex

Uh, chain metal armor can easily be made higher than most cloth.
Mario_Demorez

Postby wonder-ass » Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:47 pm

bump chainmail still useless.
wonder-ass

Return to Critique & Ideas