horse milk

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: horse milk

Postby eliminoid » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:41 am

ricky wrote:also, you drink some horse titty juice and some pig titty juice and come back and tell me you want more

But my post was about the benis juice and not titty one...
Hi
eliminoid

Postby vatas » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:09 pm

If Terry Pratchett's quite excellent book "Nation" is credible source for this, pigs can't be milked because they don't have enough udder to grab. Main character has to repeatedly suckle a feral/semi-wild sow and spit the milk into a container to provide a baby with a milk.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Hrenli » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:13 pm

vatas wrote:Main character has to repeatedly suckle a feral/semi-wild sow and spit the milk into a container

Don't. Give. Jorb. Ideas.
Too old to rock-n-roll, too young to die.
Hrenli

Postby Hasta » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:33 pm

I've always found it peculiar, that wild aurochen are all female and able to produce milk. If Horse milk is implemented, I hope jorbtar will avoid that mistake.

Hasta

Postby Embers » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:22 pm

Using horse milk is quite common since its quite healthy and there's nothing disgusting there.
Embers

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:53 pm

vatas wrote:If Terry Pratchett's quite excellent book "Nation" is credible source for this, pigs can't be milked because they don't have enough udder to grab. Main character has to repeatedly suckle a feral/semi-wild sow and spit the milk into a container to provide a baby with a milk.

There actually articles on such, and at least one person trying to commercialize it, at least for local specialty sales. https://munchies.vice.com/en_us/article ... e-you-rich (Not the original article I read about it, I don't think.) There's just a thing with sows and giving milk. They're very stubborn about it.

It's come up here before, and this is how I found out about it.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby dageir » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:59 pm

eliminoid wrote:imagine the potential horse semen market...

New credo: Inseminator
dageir

Postby loskierek » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:39 pm

my homegrown stalion is looking to make all ur mares preggers, if you want the best horse gimme a shout and bring ur mare over to my camp, i will pour you a glass of our best water as we sit on a bench by the fence waiting for the 2 lovers to get giddy.
loskierek

Postby terechgracz » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:03 pm

Noob finally tames a horse. Rightclicks it. Flower menu shows up. "Castrate", "Jack Off".
terechgracz

Postby Grog » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:23 am

Giggityup
Favourite thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3388
Grog

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas