It's impossible to compete in this game if you have a life

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

It's impossible to compete in this game if you have a life

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:11 pm

Butthurt alert

If you wan't to stay competetive in this game you have to either skip school or quit your job to quest for 15 hours/day. The game is forcing you to quest on every step, the only way to gain attributes properly is by questing for 10 hours/day. Please Jorb & loftar, I fucking beg you guys, stop this shit. I spent so much time and money on this game, I want to stay competetive but I can't just quit my real life completly to continue doing these retarded quests. It doesn't matter if you keep ninja-nerfing them, we know you already did but it doesn't help. Earlier you could get 200% hunger reduction from 1 quest, now you will get 100%, it doesn't fix the problem because if you want to stay competetive you will have to get that another 100% and that ninja nerf only forces you to quest more. I know that 90% of players don't care about this shit because they are taught the "meh, I will never have a titan character" attitude for many years but what happens right now is just bullshit.. Before questing you could atleast prepare good curiosities on your day off and then not worry about someone getting more and more stats when you were working/studying/doing anything in real life. Right now when I go out to walk my dog I'm losing to 16 year old kids that just sit there and keep questing and questing and questing, this shit has to stop or there really will be 100 players again.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Re: It's impossible to compete in this game if you have a li

Postby wonder-ass » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:23 pm

agree fuck questing. and fuck satiation rng.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby GodAbra » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:45 pm

I am agree with you but is it the reason for sell account? :x Image
GodAbra

Postby dafels » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:57 pm

Same, that is why I don't even try to play this game anymore, I mean if questing wasn't a thing and curios was the main source of LP, then it would be alot different. Questing is bullshit, all it does is increase the gap between nerds with life and nerds with no life.
dafels

Postby svino » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:59 pm

what about:

1) you can only do 10 quests every day
2) you can see the reward of the quest before you complete it
svino

Postby Headchef » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:00 pm

Agreed fuck questing.
Headchef

Postby azrid » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:02 pm

See you!
The game has and always will be developed for the younger generation. I don't see this changing just because YOU realized you got old.
You have to accept that you are not a young kid anymore and join the rest of us boomers in larping and shitposting or move on.
azrid

Postby Ozzy123 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:07 pm

azrid wrote:See you!
The game has and always will be developed for the younger generation. I don't see this changing just because YOU realized you got old.
You have to accept that you are not a young kid anymore and join the rest of us boomers in larping and shitposting or move on.

I'm not quitting so don't leave your safe palisade too quickly, you will still get killed. I just stopped working on my fighter because "working" is too literal here, and I don't agree that the game is meant for younger generation.
epicbuds wrote:just got this game a bad review on my website and will post on every forum and game page i can think of to tell people to stay away from this site this game is a joke

viruseg wrote:Kill all new players for no reason. Polish scum came running and killed me with a crowd. Suck fuck fucks..
Ozzy123

Postby terechgracz » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:19 pm

I liked state of game before questing, you could spend your one play session on masscrafting curio and feps and in rest build base etc. Still doing the same but being ultra behind.
terechgracz

Postby Mordyx » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:23 pm

Quests suck.
Satiation is fine for me.
Mordyx

Next

Return to Critique & Ideas