Make mystic experience event quests be viable.

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Make mystic experience event quests be viable.

Postby Pills » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:44 pm

DDDsDD999 wrote:Experience quests will always be an instant abandon, jorb just refuses to change them.

yeah its glaringly obvious they do these things just to try and get people logging in for longer to try and get more money from the game in subs and hats.

Its literally the only reason they could be this stubborn and stupid about such a terrible mechanic and refuse to make any comment on it other than "if you don't like it just abandon it".
Pills

Postby Kirche » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:56 pm

Pills wrote:yeah its glaringly obvious they do these things just to try and get people logging in for longer to try and get more money from the game in subs and hats.

Its literally the only reason they could be this stubborn and stupid about such a terrible mechanic and refuse to make any comment on it other than "if you don't like it just abandon it".

God forbid they give you long term goals, they should really just make everything instant in this game and never make you have to spend any amount of time doing anything so that you can quit in a month, abandoning a quest is a perfectly reasonable option, I did it myself probably 50+ times doing mystic early world

by now you should have access to opium and hempstuff and pipestuff, something I did not have access to when I started my credo, this brings up a further point, you mention difficulty, well obtaining opium was extremely difficult for me at the start, but by now it would be extremely easy to obtain so it's not simple to define difficulty in a game that is both a sandbox and unlimited stat growth, the only thing that is consistent is time and even then you are given options around it via abandoning or contemplating a long study curio

If you are not willing to invest the time to do the credo and it dissuades you from pursing it then perhaps the timegates were too difficult for you afterall :lol:

also interesting that you are complaining about jorb and loftar being greedy in a game that is f2p, you are 3 years too late to be doing that, stop being dramatic, there are other aspects of the game than credos.
Kirche

Postby Pills » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:43 am

Kirche wrote:
Pills wrote:yeah its glaringly obvious they do these things just to try and get people logging in for longer to try and get more money from the game in subs and hats.

God forbid they give you long term goals, they should really just make everything instant in this game and never make you have to spend any amount of time doing anything so that you can quit in a month, abandoning a quest is a perfectly reasonable option, I did it myself probably 50+ times doing mystic early world

by now you should have access to opium and hempstuff and pipestuff, something I did not have access to when I started my credo, this brings up a further point, you mention difficulty, well obtaining opium was extremely difficult for me at the start, but by now it would be extremely easy to obtain so it's not simple to define difficulty in a game that is both a sandbox and unlimited stat growth, the only thing that is consistent is time and even then you are given options around it via abandoning or contemplating a long study curio

If you are not willing to invest the time to do the credo and it dissuades you from pursing it then perhaps the timegates were too difficult for you afterall :lol:

also interesting that you are complaining about jorb and loftar being greedy in a game that is f2p, you are 3 years too late to be doing that, stop being dramatic, there are other aspects of the game than credos.

the difference there is that opium actually does have a difficulty to it in obtaining it.there is still zero difficulty in waiting for a clock to tick down.
Pills

Postby jordancoles » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:35 am

jorb wrote:They are. No they should not be trivial to trigger.

Dumb
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby Ardennesss » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:37 am

jordancoles wrote:
jorb wrote:They are. No they should not be trivial to trigger.

Dumb
The sprucecap leader Jorb has spoken, who are we to question his all powerful game knowledge?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ardennesss

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas