Softcap on cheeseracks = (rack+tray)/2

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Softcap on cheeseracks = (rack+tray)/2

Postby MooCow » Wed May 22, 2019 2:29 am

People underestimate the amount of botting that happens because they don't understand that the people who make bots like botting.

I guarantee that all the major botters like making bots way more than the game itself. To them, making bots is the game. Given time every aspect of the game will be botted, both fun and tedious, easy and hard.
MooCow

Postby Granger » Wed May 22, 2019 5:16 am

MooCow wrote:People underestimate the amount of botting that happens because they don't understand that the people who make bots like botting.

I guarantee that all the major botters like making bots way more than the game itself. To them, making bots is the game. Given time every aspect of the game will be botted, both fun and tedious, easy and hard.

I agree with this, apart from me thinking that the 'given time' period is in the past.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby wonder-ass » Wed May 22, 2019 1:12 pm

MooCow wrote:People underestimate the amount of botting that happens because they don't understand that the people who make bots like botting.

no we dont, there are no bots for everything people dont just make bots for things that are easy = waste of time.
a lot of things get done manually. major factions dont bot everything they buy everything off of the common people with their godly anvil that can produce the best gear around. only thing that gets botted heavily is spiraling and well thats the games fault for not changing said mechanic.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby MooCow » Wed May 22, 2019 9:09 pm

I apologize for the confusion, I didn't mean major factions bot everything. I simply ment people that like making bots exist, they exist in this game, and they slowly but surely bot everything.

Granger is probably right too, there is probably a person with 99+% of the game automated
MooCow

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:56 pm

#RemoveSoftcapOnRacks
wonder-ass

Postby loleznub » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:01 pm

softcaps on racks don't make any sense. As stated previously, the cheese doesn't touch the racks as it's in trays..

Replacing the trays is annoying enough, let alone needing to also do it with racks every week.

Didn't cheese get nerfed enough this world though? Satiations make cheese only worthwhile for like.. 4 pieces on average per 2 IRL days..
loleznub

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:28 pm

loleznub wrote:softcaps on racks don't make any sense. As stated previously, the cheese doesn't touch the racks as it's in trays..

Replacing the trays is annoying enough, let alone needing to also do it with racks every week.

Didn't cheese get nerfed enough this world though? Satiations make cheese only worthwhile for like.. 4 pieces on average per 2 IRL days..

indeed i dont get why they nerf cheese production when you already cant eat that amount of cheese in reasonable time.
wonder-ass

Postby azrid » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:41 pm

Shouldn't be as big of an issue since now you cant spam eat which means industry can be smaller.
azrid

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:37 pm

azrid wrote:Shouldn't be as big of an issue since now you cant spam eat which means industry can be smaller.

just because i cant eat it all in 1 day doesnt mean i dont want to produce as much as i can.
wonder-ass

Postby azrid » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:52 am

Not sure if the game should be balanced around a person that wants to do more than they need.
azrid

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas