new combat moves cattegory

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

new combat moves cattegory

Postby xzo » Sat Jun 01, 2019 12:47 pm

below idea would:

give party pvp moves
make pvp more skill based
create whole new level of composing combat decs ( support deck, fighter deck, tank deck )
give players a lot more fun fighting and preparing to fight
should fit current mechanic without major obstacles

all of the below would have to be learned same way the combat moves are, that would just be 4th category of combat moves

roars - battle screams that can be used during the fight, few examples
howl - fearing your enemy - whoever is not in your party in range of 10 tiles, will get -% defense based on your will/survival
taunt - your enemies have %chance to target you instead of your allies, also your allies are getting small bonus to def based on their missing hp as they feel safer
shout - warns your party, all defenses are improved
battle cry - your enemies are getting -% to their attack, you alone getting + speed
war cry - stuns your enemies for short duration of time so they cannot run
begging for mercy - you cannot die, but your hearthling loses rage skill, gets "chicken balls" wound, - 100 to everything, and rage cannot be purchased till this wound is healed (week or two)

chants - to be performed before battle, much longer cool-down window, every team member can perform one chant and it affects whole party,, that would customize builds, it could also use existing emotes, like that chest drum could be perfect thing as a chant performing move

chant of bear- give your party members + attack + const
chant of lynx- your party members have + to agility and movement speed
chant of wolfs - your party members are getting bonuses while they are close to each other
chant of defender - gives you armor bonus, and your team extra hp
chant of berserk - you cannot beg for mercy, also your enemies begging for mercy does not affect you, small bonus to attack but your armor is lowered significantly
+ other similar chants
My mother told me Someday I would buy
Galley with good oars Sail to distant shores
Stand up high in the prow Noble barque I steer
Steady course for the haven Hew many foe-men,
hew many foe-men
xzo

Return to Critique & Ideas