Cooking

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Cooking

Postby marioulizzz » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:39 am

Make it so we can harvest tomatoes,olive oil from olives,have the ability to make pasta from wheat,millet,barley flour,have a bunch of new recipes from frying pan and olive oil discovery.generally an update to cooking which wud get u more complicated recipes and rewarding like to sort of give u the feeling of homemade stuff and home grown if u will :P
marioulizzz

Re: Cooking

Postby pawnchito » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:02 pm

Despite what the french fry hat may lead you to believe. There is a certain viking theme this game has that the devs are focused on. So I'm pretty sure tomatoes are a no go coming into the game as it wouldnt be age / lore / theme appropriate.
pawnchito

Postby DougRatmen » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:03 pm

You know, normally I would say this does not fit in with the era/age/style they are going for, but they added kebabs and hookahs. Sounds like it would open up some more use for flour and add a few new food groups. Might be interesting.
W8 - Hermit
W9 - Ranger of Bleakwater > Lawspeaker of Meadhaus
W10 - Knights who say Ni founder > 404 > Rattenschlob >Lawspeaker of LT > Solaire > Lategame Hermit
W11 - Knights Solaire founder
DougRatmen

Postby pawnchito » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:06 pm

I agree just reiterating what they always say about tomatoes and potatoes. Hell we have olives and a press. It seems natural that we would be able to make olive oil and then use it like spice. Like kvann is used.
pawnchito

Postby jorb » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:42 pm

A bit outside of the setting, if that matters anymore.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Return to Critique & Ideas