Major PR Idea: Rope in the FB gaming boomers

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Major PR Idea: Rope in the FB gaming boomers

Postby MrPunchers » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:14 am

ok so, we make a mobile game and you get to play as a farmer, kinda like farmville. This mobile game would be connected to the world next time it wipes. When you play on this mobile version, you play a little imp that can only farm and do other menial tasks. Catch is that you can get one of these farmers to farm your land if you summon it; a real life, human controlled farmbot. To control this farmbot, you'd need to mark an area (with a line of cave dust or smth) to act as it's movement range and field of vision, it cannot move out of this range. Inside of that range would be marked areas where stockpiles would develop as in this produce automagically stockpiles itself. How would these imps be called upon? There'd be an offline mode where you tend you own land but then there'd be a "special mode" where you could get extra rewards by farming a player's plot, farming in this would be connected to some minigame to make it more interesting, and it would farm whatever land and stockpile it. Now, there could be a 1 to 1 imp to owner kinda thing, but I was more thinking that an imp could be called upon any of the plots at random when they started the special mode, because likely there will be many more imps than farm plots, and it would be more likely that it would get farmed since imp might uninstall game or smth.

I am NOT saying that the players should be able to farm their own plots through this, randoms would through the special mode thing. Idk what the imp plot should cost cause farmbots already exist but this idea is made in the idea that the client becomes intrusive next world and introduces anticheat.
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Re: Major PR Idea: Rope in the FB gaming boomers

Postby Granger » Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:15 pm

MrPunchers wrote:made in the idea that the client becomes intrusive next world and introduces anticheat.

Likely a #wonthappen.
⁎ Mon Mar 22, 2010 ✝ Thu Jan 23, 2020
Granger

Postby jorb » Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:49 pm

Devious. I like it.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby Ants » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:27 pm

Sounds like fun. I feel like some mechanics need fixing before the devs start advertising the game though.
Haven's most kawaii retarded ethot karen
Ants

Postby MrPunchers » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:58 pm

(idk if i got this across gud enough but this was satire lol)
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Postby Archiplex » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:09 pm

MrPunchers wrote:(idk if i got this across gud enough but this was satire lol)

I believe you have made a big mistake, because clearly someone didn't think so...
the proliferation of automation is the rot of this game, with the next worst thing being the filth that plays it (you, probably.)

W7 - Hermit
W8 - Co-LS of R'lyeh, Owner of the Hermitarium Knowledge Group
W9 - LS of Niflheim
W11 - Hermitage (named Niflheim)
W12 - Hermit -> some rando ass village i forgot the name of that i joined
W10,13-15 - N/A
Archiplex

Postby azrid » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:01 am

Its a good idea. Make the boomers farm our crops!
azrid

Return to Critique & Ideas