Simple Taming Change.

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Simple Taming Change.

Postby cellites » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:56 am

So as someone who has always had memory issues i wanted to bring up something that i think would make a good quality of life change, make it so that when you enter combat with an animal on a hitching post you start in peaceful combat mode. doing this would be an exceptionally small but very nice change.
cellites

Re: Simple Taming Change.

Postby shubla » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:09 am

But that would reduce the gameplay-time from taming in start of the world by like 80% or so!
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby cellites » Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:20 am

shubla wrote:But that would reduce the gameplay-time from taming in start of the world by like 80% or so!

Uhh I don't know what you mean as i'm only suggesting that the crossed swords button is automatically set to the passive option, the only effect of this world be 1 less click needed. I only suggest this because i have some memory problems and thought this would be a good simple quality of life change for all players.
cellites

Postby vatas » Thu Dec 19, 2019 6:22 am

Shubla's comment was a joke about how 80% of the time someone forgets to toggle swords, indirectly endorsing your idea I guess.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby MadNomad » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:31 pm

cellites wrote:Uhh I don't know what you mean

shubla wrote:But that would reduce the gameplay-time from taming in start of the world by like 80% or so!

:roll:
MadNomad

Return to Critique & Ideas