Mugging

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Mugging

Postby widelec_szatana » Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:48 am

How about an option to steal from someone without having to "wpierdol" him? You just persuade your victim to stand still(you need to be in combat with him) and after a few seconds you could take his items like he was lying on the ground, no need for wounds and excessive violence.
If he has no rage you cant kill him anyway(actually you can if you get honey glazed b12 and super stats)
widelec_szatana

Re: Mugging

Postby vatas » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:03 am

I've actually meaning to suggest that rageless KO protection could be changed into option to just instantly teleport to your HF and forfeit your inventory(1) if aggroed, if you refuse you can be killed like player with rage.

(1) The inventory should preferably drop in the form of some kind of temporary container without hitbox
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: Mugging

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:57 am

vatas wrote:I've actually meaning to suggest that rageless KO protection could be changed into option to just instantly teleport to your HF and forfeit your inventory(1) if aggroed, if you refuse you can be killed like player with rage.

(1) The inventory should preferably drop in the form of some kind of temporary container without hitbox

No... no temporary containers. Just scattered on the ground. However, how often will people abuse this in PvP just to bait people into aggroing?
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Return to Critique & Ideas