can i with boat and horse go accross rivers?

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

can i with boat and horse go accross rivers?

Postby ctopolon4 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:52 am

ctopolon4

Re: can i with boat and horse go accross rivers?

Postby vatas » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:01 am

When travelling with a horse it is best to have a cart with two raft pieces that you assemble to cross rivers, taking two trips, one for cart and one for horse. It's also recommended to have rope so you can leash your horse to a tree while rafting.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby ctopolon4 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:45 pm

vatas wrote:When travelling with a horse it is best to have a cart with two raft pieces that you assemble to cross rivers, taking two trips, one for cart and one for horse. It's also recommended to have rope so you can leash your horse to a tree while rafting.

why not put raft into boat and lift it up when rafting with horse?
im so often questing with raft in boat so i think that it could work like Jack Sparrow do :lol:
ctopolon4

Postby vatas » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:57 pm

With cart you can pick up 4 liftables as you travel and aren't restricted from doing stuff like foraging because you're carrying the rowboat.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby ctopolon4 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:25 pm

vatas wrote:With cart you can pick up 4 liftables as you travel and aren't restricted from doing stuff like foraging because you're carrying the rowboat.

and spend more time to crossing rivers. also my target is fast questing, not foraging
ctopolon4

Return to Critique & Ideas