Troll bone use as a curiosity.

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Troll bone use as a curiosity.

Postby Lyrroth » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:01 pm

troll bones should have exclusive decorative furniture or maybe symbels
Lyrroth

Postby wonder-ass » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:24 pm

do we really need yet another mandatory curio that makes the gap between hermits and factions even bigger? we dont need more curios. we dont need more food. the game becomes awfully unbalanced the more these kind of items get added.
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby MadNomad » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:29 am

vatas wrote:If devs feel like Troll SKull already fills the curiosity niche, allow us to grind the bones into a snuff that gives STR boost.

or maybe they could re-introduce boar tusk snuff for STR and make the snuff made with troll bones boost STR and UA, because troll bones are not as common as regular bones

but perhaps it would also be nice to be able to craft something that doesn't instantly get consumed?

LadyV wrote:Trolls already have enough benefits and curiousities

it could be something that doesn't change a lot but is still nice to have
MadNomad

Postby fallout » Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:24 am

wonder-ass wrote:do we really need yet another mandatory curio that makes the gap between hermits and factions even bigger? we dont need more curios. we dont need more food. the game becomes awfully unbalanced the more these kind of items get added.

:ugeek: Thanks for your input.

Any other uses for troll bones you'd like to suggest? As they currently have a unique item for their bones, however no reason other than aesthetic while on display. I'd assume you didn't read any other suggestions besides the Op before making your comment too, as we had a nice suggestion, snuff.

edited: engrish
Last edited by fallout on Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
fallout

Postby MrPunchers » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:05 am

terechgracz wrote:
MrPunchers wrote:ah yes, everyone has to carry a bucket of snuff with them to make sure they are the same speed as the opponent. fun

Hell no, this movement speed would be only slight to make it look cooler not to benefit you in combat, thats why I said it shouldn't apply to sprint.

you legit have never pvp'd and I guarantee it, try running 4 speed a whole fight and tell me how it goes jajajaja
Suck me good and hard thru my jorts
MrPunchers

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas