Increase WWW q with herb table

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Increase WWW q with herb table

Postby elilasol » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:23 pm

Just make the table add to the quality and give me the average or sq. root, whatever. I'd just like to gather www's and get new cool crops.
elilasol

Re: Increase WWW q with herb table

Postby shubla » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:24 pm

I think it would be bad you could get some hq slow growing crops from WWW so there wouldn't be point in growing them which would be stupid.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby elilasol » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:52 pm

Then you should also increase the quality gain on slow growing crops so they have reasonable quality, instead of -1/+5, make it -1/+20 for grapes, hops, pumps
elilasol

Postby vatas » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:52 pm

In Legacy it worked this way. I remember being part of group and our leader bought really high quality herb table that turned WWWs into seeds that were above any of our farming.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Return to Critique & Ideas