naked swim => just swim

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: naked swim => just swim

Postby Enjoyment_2 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:02 pm

you can swim naked BEFORE going to questgiver.
use wardrobe at your base, complete task "swim naked", then go to questgiver.
if you think all the quests should be easily done the moment you got them - what about:
- craft *complex item*
- bring *crafted complex item* to questgiver
- study *curio*
- get crazy high on *drug*
- etc?
should all those quests be removed just because you don't like to put some efforts before getting the reward?
Enjoyment_2
Under curfew

Postby Zentetsuken » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:28 pm

Enjoyment_2 wrote:you can swim naked BEFORE going to questgiver.
use wardrobe at your base, complete task "swim naked", then go to questgiver.
if you think all the quests should be easily done the moment you got them - what about:
- craft *complex item*
- bring *crafted complex item* to questgiver
- study *curio*
- get crazy high on *drug*
- etc?
should all those quests be removed just because you don't like to put some efforts before getting the reward?

your entire post history, and 90% of your discord activity is complaining about things that you wish would be added, removed or changed because you don't like to put in some effort.
Zentetsuken

Postby ctopolon4 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 3:38 pm

Enjoyment_2 wrote:use wardrobe at your base

if my quest line are
should i take a break each time i got "take naked swim and report" and go home? or spend few hours next day to visit it to get my shitty reward for that easy quest? instead of taking only hard quests to home.
if i see 5 hard points i ofc will take that quest to next day, but if here 5min challenge with 0 reward why i should spend alot time and nerves for it?
ctopolon4

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:29 pm

ctopolon4 wrote:edit: and if you place it to the ground it can disappear in 5 sec

Some of these items were getting updated so they didn't despawn so quickly, at least they were a while back. If you notice something in particular with a short decay time, let the devs know if you haven't brought it up already.

Don't mean to derail the thread any. Figure it should be mentioned.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby MadNomad » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:41 pm

MagicManICT wrote:I'd strip all the trees in the area bare to make wicker baskets before dropping things on the ground, though.

yes, nothing can be wasted, even the things with so insignificant value :D
MadNomad

Postby ctopolon4 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:55 pm

MagicManICT wrote: If you notice something in particular with a short decay time, let the devs know

anw here no refunds. so better not risk with my 500q leeches and 10 slotted bunny slippers
ctopolon4

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:21 am

ctopolon4 wrote:
MagicManICT wrote: If you notice something in particular with a short decay time, let the devs know

anw here no refunds. so better not risk with my 500q leeches and 10 slotted bunny slippers

I agree. Don't risk valuable gear just to test. I'm mentioning it as they have been trying to resolve the problem, and if you (or anyone else for that matter) start a character and don't have quality gear, and something disappears quickly, then it should be reported.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas