Credos bad

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Credos are bad

Postby dorag » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:20 am

Make them good

Also fix get something from another season some one was complaining about that in the area chat smh
dorag

Re: Credos bad

Postby dorag » Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:12 am

Creedos are a cool concept but pretty terrible imo just doing random quests and having to do more rushing them early on for optimal play and other things also the fact that a thread that’s just Creedos bad reee got this many pages says a lot about them jej
dorag

Re: Credos are bad

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:37 am

dorag wrote:Make them good

Again, need specifics. Just spamming this isn't helping anyone

Also fix get something from another season some one was complaining about that in the area chat smh

See here: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=67349
Please post specific problems for the devs to check out.
Opinions expressed in this statement are the authors alone and in no way reflect on the game development values of the actual developers.
MagicManICT

Postby dorag » Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:38 pm

dorag wrote:Creedos are a cool concept but pretty terrible imo just doing random quests and having to do more rushing them early on for optimal play and other things also the fact that a thread that’s just Creedos bad reee got this many pages says a lot about them jej

^ this is more info on it rushign bornign quests for optimal play is sorta lame
dorag

Postby wonder-ass » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:19 am

credos bad
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Burinn » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:06 am

Need I remind you that credo good?
sabinati wrote:do you expect me to just check the forum constantly, fuck off
Burinn

Postby DDDsDD999 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:17 am

You can still get credos asking for stuff that couldn't have even spawned yet because of seasons. And this is one of the least problematic things

They can't be balanced mid world because then you just make the people who got the credos quit because they have a bunch of useless credos

Also a reminder: pearl diver still gives in combat movement speed so some fighters are still getting it

Quest requirements are insane, but many credos are required to keep industry going. Early village account sharing is required to let your industry be worthwhile

Alts are required

Questing is often tedious and boring

Credos bad
DDDsDD999

Postby Massa » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:19 am

MagicManICT wrote:
SnuggleSnail wrote:the way they are

you know what my sandbox game needs? radiant quests you're required to rush complete hundreds of hours worth of every year or so

Why do you NEED to rush them? To be competitive? To have the necessary PvP skills? Screaming like an autistic kid that had his favorite teddy bear taken away doesn't really help, you know.

In my opinion, the terrible part is the things that are seen as needed for PvP, cause you know the other guy is most likely going to get them if not already have them, and in a permadeath sandbox, that means you have to have them, too, if you don't want to get killed (or need your friends to pull your ass out of the fire, which they'll get tired of pretty fast).

You should be demodded.
ImageImage
ass blast USA
Massa

Postby dorag » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:23 am

imagine Jumping in a game going I wana do pvp and someone tells u go fish for ur fisherman creedo for pvp ... why that isn’t what I wanted to do than someone goes and tells you ok get pearl diver lets u swim faster if u do pvp YOU NEED THESE does that sound fun... and before you say their not that important corivale changes mean they are and the swim speed is so good in long chases
dorag

Postby Whisper » Sat Mar 28, 2020 4:49 am

And after tons of dumb rerolls and study quests you sometimes get the game to say "fuck you, be my chores guy"
Whisper

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas