Credos bad

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Credos bad

Postby Tamalak » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:16 am

Credos need a bit of tweaking. But I like the concept and I like most of the implementation. Credos ok.
Tamalak

Postby wonder-ass » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:41 am

credos bad
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby fatfunnyvalentine » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:29 am

credos.........unfavorable
fatfunnyvalentine

Postby CSPAN » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:36 am

Credos need to be in Tiers. Each tier with its own quantitative quest requirement. Compounding amounts of quests you need to do to complete credos just suck. Make it more sensible so folks can make more dynamic characters rather than have more characters. This game has such an ungodly amount of tedium that doesnt feel remotely rewarding because by the time you get done with the higher end credos (as your average player) you're already prepared to quit and all of your friends have quit. Being able to reasonably get all of the credos isnt a bad thing. A huge factor why folks quit is because their average tasks in the village become so mundane and to go back and hit up starter credos with compounding quest requirements is just ass and not worth your time.
LS of Twin Lakes BIG TRUCKS
CSPAN

Postby oCerberusXIIIo » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:32 pm

Credos bad

- I have been forced to say this
oCerberusXIIIo

Postby wonder-ass » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:33 pm

credos bad
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby CerberusXIII » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:33 pm

The post above me has been a lie.
I was not forced

- Forced to say this
I'm right because you aren't purple~ \{╹◡╹}/
CerberusXIII

Postby LostJustice » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:22 pm

You shouldn't need a localized resource to finish a credo. I just got gather 5 of a localized resource in a row and I keep getting it at a certain point where I might as well say fuck my progress and hit a series of abandons. This seriously needs to be removed. It isn't obtainable for most and even those who can obtain it, it isn't reasonable.
LostJustice

Postby Oddity » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:08 am

Can you imagine any of this shit existing if jorb and/or loftar ever played this game beyond like the 2 hours per that they stream?
jadamkaz wrote:ah i remember my run in with odditown they are good ppl im sure the only reason they killed ME is because they are troll hunters and i was a troll
Oddity

Postby Khada » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:45 pm

Credo + seasons make a bit frustrating combo, especially with "study a thing from last season" or for credos like farmer or forager. This is probably mostly because of how new seasons are.
I don't understand the "I can't pvp without credos" crying. You can, but people with credos will have advantage. If you get scholar, you will have more lp -> more UA. If someone in your village has cook, you will have more str and such. It's obvious credos are necessary to progress in this game. They're made to boost every aspect of the game, so a village with various credos will be always better than some hermit shack and that's pretty fair. I think the real reason for the hate is that credos are random and non-grindable in a predictable manner, so you can't mass aquire them on alts, just like you can with LP and Stats, feeding them stuff from main acc.
Credos make you play the game outside of the perfect grind-box so many people are bound to. Pick stuff from other region? - Rage. Hunt something rare? - rage. Study a long timed curio? - Rage. Rage at literally anything that forces you to pick a challenge, or stop being 100% productive.
The only real problem I see is randomness and numbers in credos. There should be a regular tier-list, like first two levels should always give 1 quest, then 3-4 should give 2 quests and so forth. We got the 1st quest re-roll, some small fixes with seasonal things and help for nomad quest so you don't turn into sailor.
Khada

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas