Credos bad

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Credos bad

Postby Vigilance » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:56 pm

haha yes nothing quite like abandoning most of your garden credo over seasons
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby mulamishne » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:08 am

Hey just here to remind folks that Credos are bad, and that season's made them worse.
credos bad
Haven and Hearth discord (by far the most popular, we even banned the Retards, Pedophiles and dumb Wiki-admins): https://discord.com/invite/rb3Ufnvwxf
mulamishne

Postby frostbitten1 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:34 pm

credo bad
study 7x strange crytals
take a naked swim
take a naked swim in a shallow lake full of angler fish in a very narrow cave surrounded by boreworms who eagerly waits to claim your poor hearthling
catch a rabbit
sacrifice your firstborn son to amokk
upload your exploits to havenhub
always abandon never complete
frostbitten1

Postby Zodiac215 » Thu Jun 04, 2020 7:47 pm

Credos are good
Zodiac215

Postby Mervin » Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:52 am

Credos bad, no. 1 reason I quit the game with seasons being a close second.

Now I scour the forums, waiting for credos to be good.
Mervin

Postby friendlinzh » Sun Jun 14, 2020 11:36 pm

Credo good.
friendlinzh

Postby jordancoles » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:25 am

Still bad

Numen-like system for credos (3 quest options to choose from) and quest-per-level scaling based on the type of credo rather than having all credos scale up the following credos pls

For example, if I do lumberjack, strider should require 2 extra quests per level afterwards. If I go from lumberjack to say mystic, it should not scale because they are part of a different skill tree/profession

On one hands the devs are saying they don't like alts and they would prefer people to play one character but on the other hand they say they don't want "jack of all trades" characters that can do everything. So which is it? Right now it's alts for every credo path which also requires players to redo credos they've already done 2 times before in the same world just because
Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby mvgulik » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:56 am

First quest on first credo, find chives, while on main continent without ship ... right. :( :( :(
mvgulik

Postby Karede » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:04 am

jordancoles wrote:Still bad

Numen-like system for credos (3 quest options to choose from) and quest-per-level scaling based on the type of credo rather than having all credos scale up the following credos pls

For example, if I do lumberjack, strider should require 2 extra quests per level afterwards. If I go from lumberjack to say mystic, it should not scale because they are part of a different skill tree/profession

On one hands the devs are saying they don't like alts and they would prefer people to play one character but on the other hand they say they don't want "jack of all trades" characters that can do everything. So which is it? Right now it's alts for every credo path which also requires players to redo credos they've already done 2 times before in the same world just because

I quite like this suggestion, would reduce the mandate to do fisherman first
Karede

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:48 am

Well, people have tried logical/concise reason based arguments for a couple years now. It hasn't worked. I imagine Jorbtar has seen every real argument against credos 100 times already. This thread has ~70 replies, and among those only 3 unique posters have unambiguously said they think credos are good. One of them made their account this month, and I bet will hate credos a year from now if they continue playing.

I think such an overwhelming display is as meaningful as a well thought out explanation of why something is bad and how to fix it at this point. Also, I originally didn't post this in C&I, so
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas