Personal ingame cookbook

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Personal ingame cookbook

Postby Liss12 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:03 pm

It would be cool to have ingame object that would store your favorite ingridient combos, pretty much like your personal notacat's cookbook. Especially considering the fact that his cookbook is no longer relevant. This is much needed QoL feature because some repices have hundreds of possible combinations and its impossible to memorize. And filling it by hand into Excel table or something is rather tedious task.
Liss12

Re: Personal ingame cookbook

Postby Couponsbiss » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:09 pm

Ohh wow its a great news for all of us.
Couponsbiss

Postby tyrtix » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:22 pm

Second that idea: make us be able to write ingame books, this may prove incredibly useful, especially with recipes, and could be a great trading idea.
tyrtix

Postby RamboMesser » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:38 pm

or better yet, have an ingame item that automatically stores all information about everything you have cooked
RamboMesser

Postby Ysh » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:36 pm

There is public service available here that can do this. Amber at least have integration to send data to this website automatically.

I will not mind to see in game solution per se, but maybe this is good enough for now?
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby tyrtix » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:45 pm

Ysh wrote:There is public service available here that can do this. Amber at least have integration to send data to this website automatically.

I will not mind to see in game solution per se, but maybe this is good enough for now?

Not to be mean ysh, but that database is interactive exactly as a 3x3 meters slab of granite..
tyrtix

Postby Ysh » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:50 pm

tyrtix wrote:
Ysh wrote:There is public service available here that can do this. Amber at least have integration to send data to this website automatically.

Not to be mean ysh, but that database is interactive exactly as a 3x3 meters slab of granite..

Do not worry, criticize this service is no offense to me! I agree it is not perfect in some way, but I think it is usable at least and also best solution currently available.

Probably also I should mention there is thread for this service here, for your feedbacks.
Kaios wrote:Spice Girls are integral to understanding Ysh's thought process when communicating, duly noted.

I have become victory of very nice Jordan Coles Contest! Enjoy my winning submit here if it pleasures you.
Ysh

Postby xdragonlord18 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:54 pm

tyrtix wrote:

What interaction do you want that isn't there?
Ysh wrote:You all forget that bucket is include. I think with bucket it is fair price.
xdragonlord18

Postby Clemence » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:57 pm

like with scrolling buttons instead of input codes ?
Clemence

Postby tyrtix » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:49 pm

well, i still use old recipes from this post, wich at least lets me do some research, and as far as i can tell, is accurate enough for what i'm doing. Still, i think books, and with them recipe books, could be an incredibly nice addition to the game, wich to be honest, is around since Ultima Online...

link to old recipes: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=61405
tyrtix

Next

Return to Critique & Ideas