Require "breaking" etc. before Rock Crystal counts as stone

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

"Shatter Crystal" -craft

Postby vatas » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:01 pm

"Shatter Crystal" -craft, requires hammer+anvil (no impact on quality) provides two "Crystal Shards" that are equal in quality to crystal and count as stone.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Re: Require "breaking" etc. before Rock Crystal counts as st

Postby Pommfritz » Thu Dec 16, 2021 3:08 pm

also stop taking my shit q ropes out of my belt when crafting something with ropes xd
Pommfritz

Postby jorb » Thu Dec 16, 2021 9:38 pm

Probably a good idea.
"The psychological trials of dwellers in the last times will be equal to the physical trials of the martyrs. In order to face these trials we must be living in a different world."

-- Hieromonk Seraphim Rose
jorb

Postby vatas » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:56 am

Been half a year and no changes, guess I can bump this.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Postby Nightdawg » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:21 pm

vatas wrote:Been half a year and no changes, guess I can bump this.

I know one that's been 4+ years in the making and it only involves changing the hue of a color
Good luck
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby vatas » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:04 pm

vatas

Spotted on allied chat

Postby vatas » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:14 am

vatas

Postby Robertzon » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:35 am

jorb wrote:Probably a good idea.

its been 703 days jorb, how incompetent developers can you guys be, just adding shitty ass birds and not doing any QoL fixes that matter at all, useless
Robertzon

Postby vatas » Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:30 am

Found this while closing old tabs. Unless I got a serious blindspot, this has yet to be fixed.

vatas

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas