THE Boat trip

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: THE Boat trip

Postby Mario_Demorez » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:44 pm

VDZ wrote:By the way, even though this has been a hot and controversial subject of discussion the past two days, the devs have yet to respond to it. Are you still contemplating how to respond to this, are we suddenly getting a big nerf/mechanic change next patch, or is this put on the backlog as a 'look at fixing someday' item? People are seriously worried about this subject and I don't really feel safe near water (particularly for longer trips) with the attention being drawn to this making it more likely other people will try this 'convenient trick'. Some kind of statement, or even just an acknowledgment that this issue is being considered, would be nice.

Jorb said he is looking at it in PMs.
Mario_Demorez

Postby Zentetsuken » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:20 pm

apparently making a mockery of the forums and the game is okay when some people do it

for some other people it ends in bans and nukes tho
Zentetsuken

Postby shubla » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:31 pm

Mario_Demorez wrote:
VDZ wrote:By the way, even though this has been a hot and controversial subject of discussion the past two days, the devs have yet to respond to it. Are you still contemplating how to respond to this, are we suddenly getting a big nerf/mechanic change next patch, or is this put on the backlog as a 'look at fixing someday' item? People are seriously worried about this subject and I don't really feel safe near water (particularly for longer trips) with the attention being drawn to this making it more likely other people will try this 'convenient trick'. Some kind of statement, or even just an acknowledgment that this issue is being considered, would be nice.

Jorb said he is looking at it in PMs.

We can hope that they fill fix it this weekend.
I'm not sure that I have a strong argument against sketch colors - Jorb, November 2019
http://i.imgur.com/CRrirds.png?1
Join the moderated unofficial discord for the game! https://discord.gg/2TAbGj2
Purus Pasta, The Best Client
shubla

Postby azrid » Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:27 pm

Zentetsuken wrote:apparently making a mockery of the forums and the game is okay when some people do it

for some other people it ends in bans and nukes tho

go stretch a little you sounding really salty right now
azrid

Postby wonder-ass » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:55 pm

yall forget that jorb actually enjoys the drama from this game, watching these noobs die prob made him chuckle. and the pure agony that guy felt as he lost all his progress from nomad is music to jorbs ears. die noobs die
see homo sexuality trending,. do not do that.
wonder-ass

Postby Nightdawg » Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:35 am

wonder-ass wrote:yall forget that jorb actually enjoys the drama from this game, watching these noobs die prob made him chuckle. and the pure agony that guy felt as he lost all his progress from nomad is music to jorbs ears. die noobs die

but papi jorb wouldn't do that... would he?
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Postby delfer8 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:21 am

I mean, did u have to break the damn coracles and fuck the progress of another person just to demostrate Jorbtar they're wrong with game mechanics? U must be sick
Be nice, the woods are aware of you.

W3 and 4 Hermitage
W5 Emberwood and Kirribilli, PANDEMONIUM
W6 MIRROR LAKE
W7 Tkearns village
W10 F&I
W12 BROLAND, Weasel's Blue Boar Inn, Grimmhold retirement
W13 Monke Spanish plot
W14 Kakariko village Druid
W15 Into the deep woods

Where are you Weasel!?!?
delfer8

Postby JTB » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:57 am

graouh wrote:Yes there are exploits, yes, some people are skilled enough to abuse them, and yes, it's nice to report them.
But killing noobs to illustrate it is just wrong, and I will never validate that. This was a dick move admit it.

Dear Devs : code and actually don't care (sees like that) about their coded mechanic is broken even after it is reported by dear player.
Dear Player : shows again that some especial game mechanic is totally broken and it breaks game for some players in ~3 seconds
Another dear Players : "fuuuuuuuuuuu how dare are you to show that something is wrong, killin` some dudes with existing way for it left by Devs who mostly ignore this fact, dick move by ya".

Bro are you kidding, this is not how this works, those dead dudes may only say thanks to our dear developers but not to TS.
I understand that this is probably hard to do all in one time, i know that fixing any task in game with large and developed architecture (i see H&H like very complicated game) is really hard, but it seems like dear Jorb and his dear friend did ignore words about "boats are OP pls do smth" several time (according to shubla's words) and instead of fixing this problem dear Devs decide to do mining elevator. Still it is minor problem, water is not 30% of content, i hope dear Devs won't find a reason to ignore another dear player and soon will fix this problem somehow or to ban him or smth like that. Best regards.
As fearless in death as he was in life
JTB

Postby Zaeri » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:20 am

People do things like this ALL THE TIME and only for their own amusement and no one bats an eye. Someone does it to prove a point and everyone loses their minds.
Zaeri

Postby Virs » Fri Apr 24, 2020 2:12 pm

szubla fakaj bubla xD
Virs

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas