Removing water underground

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Removing water underground

Postby Artemiswhb » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:52 pm

Please let us remove water underground like we used to be able to with mineholes. :(

It is perhaps not the best way to go about it but at least it's an expensive option to make a couple of mineholes to remove some water you were unlucky to find yourself above... :?
It really sucks to find out you have some water below you when you couldn't tell prior to making the minehole
Artemiswhb

Re: Removing water underground

Postby Headchef » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:08 pm

rust root would not help with this?
Headchef

Postby Vigilance » Sun Apr 26, 2020 8:25 am

last time i tried to minehole to water, it told me i didnt have clearance....... how did this happen
"Tosak gets the guys undressed faster than their girlfriends can." -NaoWhut
http://i.imgur.com/5cQiL.png http://i.imgur.com/lYyAA.png
Vigilance

Postby vatas » Sun Apr 26, 2020 9:25 am

Vigilance wrote:last time i tried to minehole to water, it told me i didnt have clearance....... how did this happen

My guess is that they had to change something to implement Mine Elevator, and that change had unintended consequences.
The most actively maintained Haven and Hearth Wiki (Not guaranteed to be up-to-date with all w14 changes.)

Basic Claim Safety (And what you’re doing wrong) (I recommend you read it in it's entirety, but TL:;DR: Build a Palisade.)

Combat Guide (Overview, PVE, PVP) (Tells you how to try and escape, and make it less likely to die when caught.)
vatas

Return to Critique & Ideas