Hearth back when KO'd outlawed AND DISCONNECTED

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Hearth back when KO'd outlawed by default.

Postby jordancoles » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:21 am

SnuggleSnail wrote:5 second cast time, drops items if summoned without a hf

Tbh the loot piñata aspect is the best part of force summoning people. IMO the abuse could be cut down if you could only summon people without a HF by right clicking the scent on your own hearthfire (assuming you have some higher-level skills like murder, or maybe even have murderous rage active). And yeah, a summon timer would likely be a good idea

Duhhrail wrote:No matter how fast you think you can beat your meat, Jordancoles lies in the shadows and waits to attack his defenseless prey. (tl;dr) Don't afk and jack off. :lol:

Check out my pro-tips thread
Image Image Image
jordancoles

Postby SnuggleSnail » Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:31 am

Ye, ur solution sounds better than mine, except the Mrage bit. Another could be a cooldown before looting the corpse, or hearthfires just being remade in a random place when broken akin to random spawning so you always have one. Personally I don't rly care how it works since it's such a niche scenario in modern haven where it's always bad to not have a hearthfire.

That said, with the way thingwalls work moving a single inventory of garbage around is no more powerful than having a single friend with 5 minutes of free time. Even if there were no counter-measures it would be literally fine.
"We specialize in permadeath and forum drama." -man who removed death and deletes every drama thread
http://www.seatribe.se/
SnuggleSnail

Postby Nightdawg » Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:06 am

I'm gonna turn this:
into this:
jorbtar.

I will cry in here every time you release a new patch till you fix this flaw.
I like your recent patches, I don't have an opinion on the fruit tree thing since I didn't farm trees, but I will cry here to keep you focused on good patches before you guys go back to birds, mushrooms and ladybug reskins.

I lost my faith in both of you, but you've been giving it back slowly with the last 3 patches.
I want to see a 4th good patch in a row too, so this can wait, I don't mind.

But I'll be here.
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Re: Hearth back when KO'd outlawed AND DISCONNECTED

Postby Nightdawg » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:25 pm

haha I get a feeling the devs who literally never play the game didn't get the full idea of this thread haha

haha

haha

HAHA
if you're reading this, you're a nerd.
Nightdawg

Previous

Return to Critique & Ideas