Easy to dispose Soil-Pile

Thoughts on the further development of Haven & Hearth? Feel free to opine!

Re: Easy to dispose Soil-Pile

Postby mvgulik » Wed May 27, 2020 12:05 am

Image 8-)

(not by my hand btw, just run into it)
mvgulik

Postby havenman » Wed May 27, 2020 2:33 pm

It’s a hassle
I don't want to make piyrammid

but piramid dungeon or house need
Last edited by havenman on Wed May 27, 2020 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
havenman
Under curfew

Postby havenman » Wed May 27, 2020 2:35 pm

FrankMcFuzz wrote:I've never felt that the wheelbarrow should require reading the wiki to understand how to use them. Hard pass.

it is equal
There are confusing operations such as rotating with a right click or mouse wheel or ctrl when putting an object :lol:
havenman
Under curfew

Postby FrankMcFuzz » Thu May 28, 2020 12:21 am

havenman wrote:
FrankMcFuzz wrote:I've never felt that the wheelbarrow should require reading the wiki to understand how to use them. Hard pass.

it is equal
There are confusing operations such as rotating with a right click or mouse wheel or ctrl when putting an object :lol:

Well so? So the argument is, there are oblique controls for some things, so EVERY thing should have oblique control schemes? That's mental. There is absolutely no use for a button on the wheelbarrow to dump all contents, especially if you don't ALSO add a button to pick up the dumped contents because idiots will dump out the contents of a stockpile as a 'joke' and make others pick them up by hand "Here is your sand delivery oh woops lol". You are essentially asking them to add exploitable griefing mechanics that have almost no in game use.

ALso try using ¦] instead of :lol: it's way more fitting, my dude.
FrankMcFuzz

Postby havenman » Thu May 28, 2020 2:16 am

Kuddie wrote:
MagicManICT wrote:Pyramids... the world needs more pyramids.

I will take this great suggestion to heart and make sure to build a grand pyramid. See screenshots thread in a few weeks.

To be fair, after landscaping for the last few weeks I can't say that I think soil stockpiles is a problem at all, like others have said put the soil to good use even if the quality may be subpar or pave a small area and use the "Destroy" action on the stockpiles when they are placed in the center of the paving.

It's not intuitive
Moreover, it is a difficult task
Many beginners will try to throw it in the water with Wheelbarrow :lol:

not affect the beach item stuff
havenman
Under curfew

Postby havenman » Thu May 28, 2020 2:32 am

FrankMcFuzz wrote:There is absolutely no use for a button on the wheelbarrow to dump all contents

Useful when throwing away :lol:
It's silly to pave and destroy, It's not intuitive

The same is true for vegetables or sand :lol:
havenman
Under curfew

Postby havenman » Thu May 28, 2020 2:36 am

I've spread with bugs in the past with wheelbarrow
I saw it and posted this idea, which is useful when throwing it away

Ideas come from any chance :lol:

On the contrary, if it has a vacuum function, it is very convenient when picking up pumpkin :lol:

my brain is slime and Flexibility :lol:
havenman
Under curfew

Postby FrankMcFuzz » Thu May 28, 2020 2:40 am

havenman wrote:
FrankMcFuzz wrote:There is absolutely no use for a button on the wheelbarrow to dump all contents

Well no, it's not the same for vegetables or sand, because you don't need to pave under them. Secondly, just USE the damn stockpile. I often have to go out and dig up more dirt, I honestly wish I had stockpiles of the stuff sitting around.

Thirdly, you mentioned above to have wheelbarrow dumped items not effect the global pool, which is yet more work to add a function for the game to differentiate items dropped by hand and items dropped by the wheelbarrow. While it's probably not impossible, it seems like a lot of work for a feature literally only you and nobody else in existence wants and will use for things outside of trolling others.

A more useful suggestion would be to make dirt an item that fits in a barrel. Then you can just press EMPTY on the barrel and the job's done; no need to take it to the water and no global pool. But nah, recommend ideas that require people to use the wiki to need to understand the functions for the wheelbarrow, of all things.
Last edited by FrankMcFuzz on Thu May 28, 2020 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
FrankMcFuzz

Postby havenman » Thu May 28, 2020 2:49 am

FrankMcFuzz wrote:
havenman wrote:

Well no, it's not the same for vegetables or sand, because you don't need to pave under them. Secondly, just USE the damn stockpile. I often have to go out and dig up more dirt, I honestly wish I had stockpiles of the stuff sitting around.

Thirdly, you mentioned above to have wheelbarrow dumped items not effect the global pool, which is yet more work to add a function for the game to differentiate items dropped by hand and items dropped by the wheelbarrow. While it's probably not impossible, it seems like a lot of work for a feature literally only you and nobody else in existence wants and will use for things outside of trolling others.

A more useful suggestion would be to make dirt an item that fits in a barrel. Then you can just press EMPTY on the barrel and the job's done; no need to take it to the water and no global pool. But nah, recommend ideas that require people to use the wiki to need to understand the functions for the wheelbarrow, of all things.

1 pavement -> destory
2 barrel make -> in -> empty
3 thoring to water with wheelbarrow directly

Can you think of how an ordinary person can pave soil and break it there, or put soil in a barrel and empty it?
it is NO, Water can be considered

1 is don't understond
2 is fantasy ( Four-dimensional box)
3 is natural & simple & intuitive

Humans throw unnecessary things into rivers or ocean
And the river and ocean is polluted, that is the real world

it don't affect the pool :lol:
havenman
Under curfew

Postby Player_Population » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:25 pm

Kuddie wrote:I will take this great suggestion to heart and make sure to build a grand pyramid. See screenshots thread in a few weeks.

Player_Population

PreviousNext

Return to Critique & Ideas